Impact Training Grenade

renegadecow

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fairly certain its lawful to produce this in the UK but going to confirm this first before I set about making a couple. Easy to see how from pics already posted!

Being legal to make is one thing, whether or not your prefered site will allow them to be used is another, some may view them as homemade pyros or need approval from their insurance provider first.

Being legal to make is one thing, whether or not your prefered site will allow them to be used is another, some may view them as homemade pyros or need approval from their insurance provider first.

If/when I do fabricate one the end cap will mirror a Dynatex BFG as would like the gasses to be dissipated the same way. I'm more worried about them allowing me to use my Nine inch cannon that's being welded at the moment :0)

Nice guide renegadecow.

• 5 weeks later...

Spoke to a Fella at my regular site and he doesn't see there being a problem as it's using a shotgun primer,seeing as the pyros not being modified its fine with them as long as the design is strong enough. :D

• 3 months later...

Archived