KSC Mk23 05 HW

SilentScope

The USPc is a completely different gun, thats why it has more blowback. Doesnt mater who makes it. Though the 05 Mk23 and the USPc have the same large-diameter cylinders, the one in the USPc is used to make a much smaller slide go back.

slides.jpg

see what I mean?

The SIZE is what makes the difference.

I notice WGC are selling the 05 blowback unit on its own for fitting to ANY KSC Mk23, so I guess all we're seeing here is a batch of heavyweight Mk23s with this unit.

Cheers.

I've had mine for about a week now. Ordered it from GNG. It sure is hefty. About 100 g heavier than the real deal, as far as I can make it out from specs found on the net. Blowback is nice and crisp on green. Well - at first it wasn't. It took me a while to get proper cycling. Initially the gun wouldn't cock or load properly; serious anti-climax...

After stripping, cleaning, and lubing there was still no improvement. What to do?

I returned the Mk to it's box and turned my attention to the silver Tanaka S&W M500 it arrived with. Mmm - Tanaka... Hours later, the 500 had finally outplayed it's momentum. In hope of a miracle, I gassed up the Mk once again. It suddenly worked. Ha ha! Since then the pistol has worked like a charm, and I'm not techy enough to want to investigate further into the malfunction. I'm planning to get a Wolf LAM for it. And maybe a silencer. Yeah - I'll go for a full set. Nicest thing about this USP? The live de-cocking. It sure is neat.

PS: the slides haven't got any glossier.

Hope this can help form a first impression.

Awesome Blitzkrieg Boddhisattva. I doubt that the airsoft replica is more heavy than the real thing. I would take any info about the real pistols weight etc off google with a grain of salt. I have also found that KSC guns need some time to get used to green gas, in general.

Too bad about the slides too. I'm still holding out for Zeke to make one because they seem to have the glossy finish down on their USPC slide.

Awesome Blitzkrieg Boddhisattva. I doubt that the airsoft replica is more heavy than the real thing. I would take any info about the real pistols weight etc off google with a grain of salt. I have also found that KSC guns need some time to get used to green gas, in general. 

Too bad about the slides too. I'm still holding out for Zeke to make one because they seem to have the glossy finish down on their USPC slide.

may be he thought the real one without the mag/ammo is less weighty than airsoft one wiht everything on

Archived