I have just stumbled upon this information that vfc are indeed bringing a Walther ppk to the market, soon. It was revealed along with the HK53 and the M249, and they have both been released already, but I have seen no other mention of this anywhere. 

It is full metal 6mm bb gas blowback of course, not connected in any way with the c02 air pistol umarex gun already out there. Unfortunately for me my current internet connection is so hit and miss at the moment that my Google fu is well and truly Google fu’d.

It will be available in black and silver, and I believe that they may also be doing a silenced version. Any more information than that I have been unable to find.
Does anyone more in the know have any further information about this or any links to further information? If only vfc would bring out a P99, I really don’t understand why they haven’t yet seeing as they already do the PPQ, and magazines would be exactly the same, but maybe? Who knows.

Anyway, I have been after a decent metal ppk for a while now, so I guess this ppk/s is probably going to be the closest thing. (If anyone has a full metal ppk for sale hit me up!)

567C8588-027F-4F6D-9812-DA57A4FC2F61.png

B8F8D677-CEFD-4D8B-8AC5-FB779FB6509E.png

272AF9F7-B02E-4C75-A0B3-15373DB5FFA5.png

D0541389-7941-48C9-A6DD-457BF71AA45E.png

0E0677BB-0987-48F2-8A97-F5750B31D25F.png

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For a gun that is still as relevant today as it was when it was first introduced, not to mention the ties it has of course to James Bond and many others (apart from Daniel Craig who does use a ppk/s), the ppk is very surprisingly unrepresented in airsoft. I personally love bfg’s but they too are not very well represented. You can however have your choice of 2500 different Glocks or Hi-cappas.

Just from the Bond point alone, with the 60th anniversary and the 25th Bond film, I would have released a PPK & P99 double pack marketed at that demographic. Too late for that now. Not to mention how the PPK is an excellent concealed carry gun, can be hidden many places as a last resort or depending on your game scenario to smuggle into an area undetected, yet we get a Colt 25, not that I am knocking that, I love all new choices, but it just seems like when people are crying out for something like the PPK, the manufacturers come along and say “that’s nice, we hear you,  here you go, have an olive green and brown M4, now be happy”. I just don’t get it. Where are the decent .44 Automag? Where are the Wildey’s? Where is the Judge Dredd Lawgiver? Any of the guns that you see in popular media that make you do a Keanu Reeves “Woahh” they avoid like a turd in a swimming pool. I just don’t get it 😔

Although I’m not a fan of that Beretta, I would welcome one instead of just another M9, not that I don’t like the 92 platform, I love it, but variety is the spice of life, more Px4 or 90two variants (incidentally I am selling some Px4 bits, mags and holster, check it out, nudge nudge 😄). I love that vfc did the UMP9, not that I have one, but it makes a change from the .45. The day someone makes the combat shotgun from Split Second I think I might just get happy pants 😳 bfg’s for the win 😂

On 9/1/2023 at 8:16 PM, Colin_The+Ferret said:

If we are having "Bond Guns" I want a full metal Beretta 1934.

I know Western Arms did one, but seriously rare.

Whats the Bond connection?  Oh and there was All metal knock off of the WA one.

Edit: Oh yeah never mind the correct Beretta 418 was replaced with a 34/35 in Dr No.  Allegedly because the 418 being so small didn't show up well on camera.

Edited by BigAl
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, BigAl said:

Whats the Bond connection?  Oh and there was All metal knock off of the WA one.

Edit: Oh yeah never mind the correct Beretta 418 was replaced with a 34/35 in Dr No.  Allegedly because the 418 being so small didn't show up well on camera.

Which makes quoting Boothroyds description from the book in the film a bit contradictory.

And he was hospitalised because the suppressor snagged while he was drawing it, not due to lack of stopping power.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Not long now, not only in vfc catalog but shown on the umarex stand at iwa 2024.

Lots of Glock stuff as to be expected, but the ppk/s comes with an optional silencer too!! I also peed a little when I saw the Sledge Hammer model 29, I used to love that show 🤩

Now, the only other question I have is how to get the money so I can just throw it at them?

• Like 1