quick review of TM HI-CAPA 5.1

well I finaly got me the Hi-Capa today,what a gun ,just wonderfull and KICK *albatross*..

I must say that it is my first GBB and Wooooeeeeeeeeeeehiehaaaaaaaaaaaaa ..damn :D

I run it on Abbey predator ultra gas

RAnge: about 30 meters very straight(out of the box), so that my increase when I set the hopup.

-accuracy: at 15 -20 meters I can penetrate a small apple (about 4-5 cm)and at 5-10 meters its really easy, just aim it and align it with your arm and BAM BAM no more apple

-> both this after I set the sightings

operation: just amazing--> haven't felt blowback before and it feels great and adds to the realism i think, it is a strong hard blowback.

No jams with the magazine, and get about 2,5 mags out of 1 gasfill

build: Strong materials, feels very sturdy and real

MOre to come :gun:

I recommend it to everyone

well I finaly got me the Hi-Capa today,what a gun ,just wonderfull and KICK *albatross*..

I must say that it is my first GBB and Wooooeeeeeeeeeeehiehaaaaaaaaaaaaa ..damn :D

I run it on Abbey predator ultra gas

RAnge: about 30 meters very straight(out of the box), so that my increase when I set the hopup.

-accuracy: at 15 -20 meters I can penetrate a small apple (about 4-5 cm)and at 5-10 meters its really easy, just aim it and align it with your arm and BAM BAM no more apple

-> both this after I set the sightings

operation: just amazing--> haven't felt blowback before and it feels great and    adds to the realism i think, it is a strong hard blowback.

No jams with the magazine, and get about 2,5 mags out of 1 gasfill

build: Strong materials, feels very sturdy and real 

MOre to come  :gun:

I recommend it to everyone

If you look really close you can see me writing that I run it on abbey predator ultra gas.

>> tm hicappa = the most fun you can have with a small piece of plastic in your hand....

Far from it... ;)

Strike front end is one of those silly meat tenderiser front ends...

Cheers.

Edited by snowman
>> tm hicappa = the most fun you can have with a small piece of plastic in your hand....

Far from it... ;)

Strike front end is one of those silly meat tenderiser front ends...

Cheers.

Don't you prefer those silly western arms pistols?

I got to hold one at Arniegeddon, situpkings, I believe... I liked the way it feels. I never got to fire it, so I can't give judgement on how well it fires. Ghost_Rider said it was a good shooter, so I wouldn't mind giving it a shot.

Oh, quiet.

Firstly, it's a HiCAPA, not CRAPA... that's hardly a hilarious change you made.

Also, maybe you could give us some thoughts on why the desert eagle is a superior pistol to the Hicapa? Have you used both?

Don't you prefer those silly western arms pistols?

God, TM owners are SOOOOO touchy... ;)

Actually, I think the meat tenderiser looks just as silly on the WA SVI Tac Carry... or was it that I DARED to challenge the legend of the Hi Capa?

Airsoft-fundamentalism?

Cheers.

Edited by snowman
God, TM owners are SOOOOO touchy... ;)

Actually, I think the meat tenderiser looks just as silly on the WA SVI Tac Carry... or was it that I DARED to challenge the legend of the Hi Capa?

Airsoft-fundamentalism?

Cheers.

Actually, I own a KSC MK23 and a CA M15a4... the only non springer TM I've owned is the M733.

Hah!