HFC Full Metal M92FS Full Auto/ Selective Fire

Kingcodez

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who cares about safety? I've always thought guns should have an "extreme danger" catch anyway.

:zorro:

Hysterical!

As far as the gun, it sounds perfect. Autofire. Heavy, all metal, reliable and cheap. I've already outed myself here as a total fanboy for the HFC M190. This gun has the highest whoop-*albatross* to the dollar ratio of any gun out there. Adding full auto makes it a candidate for the best sniper's back up around.

This gun is cheap, built like a Russian tank, and a holster full of chaos. I'm planning to order one of these full-autos this week.

First, are there any Silver Barrels for this gun? I've always wanted a M92FS (The gun from R63 on Xbox) with a Silver Barrel possibly Threaded too.

I'm stuck between this gun, and the KJW M92F Elite IA.

I could care less about the Full Auto but it's a damn cool thing to have.

What I really need is a gun that can take M93r Extended Mags (Just for the look), a Silver Barrel (Possibly Threaded), Some Easy, Easy Upgrades (I break everything I touch) And a Rail, but the rail is optional.

Which should I choose? Keep in mind that I got around 300 USD to Blow on this.

*Checks AA website*

£90, full auto and full metal? I want two! Then I need to work on some compensators...

They are available in full auto with compensators, albeit really long ones. My girlfriend saw me drooling over one and suggested that they may be compensating for more than muzzle climb at that length, but what does she know?

As far as a silver barrel, why not get an HFC, sand, polish and clearcoat the barrel and reassemble it? Not much work required there.

My God, Sledge. That's beatiful.

I'd still start with the compensated model of the HFC M190. Give you the longer spring guide rod and barrel to work with. With those already in place, all you'll need is some tools, RTV, white metal, and prayer.

True. I think the HFC is ideal, cos you've got that rail for the finished shroud/compensator to sit on as well. So not too much weight sittiing on the barrel and guide rod.

Plus the full auto HFC means I don't have to try and mod a standard semi-auto. Clericcy-goodness ahoy! :D

With the aid of Forum Detective Elrey, I've just noticed the difference between the two websites' pictures of the gun in question. It looks like AA have a picture of a standard M190 in place of the select fire version. Could anyone who's handled the gun confirm/deny this?

Archived