HFC Full Metal M92FS Full Auto/ Selective Fire

Kingcodez

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First, are there any Silver Barrels for this gun? I've always wanted a M92FS (The gun from R63 on Xbox) with a Silver Barrel possibly Threaded too.

I'm stuck between this gun, and the KJW M92F Elite IA.

I could care less about the Full Auto but it's a damn cool thing to have.

What I really need is a gun that can take M93r Extended Mags (Just for the look), a Silver Barrel (Possibly Threaded), Some Easy, Easy Upgrades (I break everything I touch) And a Rail, but the rail is optional.

Which should I choose? Keep in mind that I got around 300 USD to Blow on this.

Luckily you have quite a few options. Both KSC and TM/KJW/HFC Berettas have extended magazines available.

Upgrades are easy to install on both KSC and TM/KJW/HFC Berettas, threaded barrels are also available for both. A faux stainless barrel comes standard on the KSC Elites, although I'm not sure if you wanted the brigadier style slide.

This is a very interesting gun indeed, I'm sure you would have the most ridiculous gun on the field if you got a few C02 magazines for the compensated version. How many people can claim they have a full metal, compensated, select fire Beretta that runs on C02? I

After reading this thread it makes me really want to get this gun instead. Originally I was going for a KWA USPc from AA.

Does anyone own the one sold by AA? And any further opinions on this gun?

Gah... shame that AA are out of stock for hi-cap Beretta mags...

this is a fooking sexy piece of kit, was playing with it at the airsoft armoury stall at the war and peace show yesturday, i recommend any one getting one, alas i didn't get one as didn't have the money and wasn't really after another gun this soon. but they are as fun as hell.

A few people have asked about a review for this gun, and I have looked around but can't find one.

However, I have recently reviewed the HFC M190 Semi-Auto version which is essentially the same gun except for the full-auto ability. The review I wrote is currently hosted in the new reviews engine which should be released as part of this site very soon, but until then, I will copy the review to this thread for you all to see. Hope it helps... ;)

-------------------------------------------------

HFC M190 Review

Well, first up I have to say that I am not a Beretta fan. Too many people have them, they have a bulky grip, and the safety catch is just in the wrong place.

However, with all the guns in my collection I realised that I really should own at least one of these guns - just for the sake of it. So in a recent order to WGC, I added an HFC M190 Beretta style pistol as it was only $110 and was a full metal GBB pistol.

First Impressions

This was the first pistol I fetched out of the box when my order came through (I had ordered a few different guns and a load of parts). It came in a nice hard plastic pistol-case and the manual is neatly tucked away behind the upper layer of foam.

The gun has an excellent weight to it and the finish is very nice. The finish looks titanium in colour and has a very metaly look and feel to it. The grips are black plastic, but the plastic is quite rubbery to the touch which makes the gun comfortable and easy to hold.

The sights appear to be part of the slide and immovable. The safety lever is suitable both for left and right handed use and does not de-cock the gun (a bonus in my opinion).

Pulling the hammer back makes a really nice clackety noise as the various pins and levers fall in to place, and the trigger automatically moves back in to single-action mode as the hammer reaches its rear-most position.

Overall, you can tell this is a fairly cheap pistol, but it's still good. Maybe not a gun for the most ardent collector who wants a convincing gun to mount on the wall, but for plinking and skirmishing it is just fine.

Firing the Pistol

This gun takes Green Gas with no problems at all. The magazine has a silent filling valve which means there are no fumes spilling out as you top it up with gas, and BBs can easily be loaded in to the magazine with the Marui BB Loading Device.

After slapping the mag in to the base of the gun, I racked the slide and gave it a few shots.

I immediately noticed that the recoil (kick) is very weak on this gun. Maybe it's because I have been spoiled by the great kick on the TM Hi-Capa, but this gun was definitely lacking in the recoil department. However, this suits some people nicely and can help increase accuracy when rapid firing.

The BBs are projected at good speeds. I fired off an entire magazine slowly through the chronograph and all readings were between 315fps and 325fps with 0.20g BBs and Green Gas at room temperature. Very impressive and ideal for skirmishing.

The gun is actually pretty accurate too. This surprised me after seeing the fixed sights and HOP-UP, but the BBs go where you want them to go and make this perfectly good for skirmishing.

The gun fires reliably. I have put more than 500 shots through mine to date and have not had one single jam or misfire.

A complete fill of Green Gas to the magazine will last approximately 2 full magazines worth of BBs before it runs out, so there is no worry about the gas not lasting long enough for all the BBs.

Conclusions

Well, I didn't really want one of these, I love guns with big recoil which this one doesn't have, and none of my holsters fit this pistol.

Anyone would think I am going to slate it, but I'm not.

I actually quite like this gun. It is a perfect example of an ideal skirmish gun. It is robust, reliable, fairly accurate, low recoil, full metal, has an integrated rail and it's cheap. It's never going to be my favorite, but then my favorite cost me twice as much, so I can't really complain.

I wouldn't recommend this gun to people who want absolute perfection and are willing to pay, but it does make an excellent gun for Airsoft skirmishers.

I give it a 7 out of 10.

Anyway, elrey didnt want to double post, so Im here to tell you he ordered one. He got the gun, 2bags of bb's, 2 cans of gas, and it should be here wednesday. He

ll keep ypu posted on when it gets here! Go elrey!

Archived