Worst AEG Moment Ever

expvideo

Not happened yet.

My ICS M4 is still young. And un-raped.

My only other gun a 6 year old Full metal M9 still hasn't broken down on me.

I live in England... VCRB.

My worst AEG moment is coming... I fear.

Then again I can always go into reenacting... I like archery, swords, pfc/blanks and all that.

So there you go. Nothing is perfect. :(

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Only AEG "problem" I had was when I was taking the orange flash hider off my CA M15A4 Carbine to swap it with the black metal one. I (being a noob) forgot the fact that the barrel is threaded counter-clockwise and twisted the flash hider clockwise until it broke into several pieces of orange plastic. Looks better with the black one anyway though.

LOL done that too, to bad the screwdriver i had stuck through the holes to use as a leaver broke before the flashhider did :blink:

is there a reason for counter-clockwise threads or are they just trying to mess with our minds!? ;)

>.< way back a few months ago at an urban site near me

my P90 battery died just as 2 famas welding rentals charged me (after hearing my gun wimper, forceing me to draw and aim my glock 26 (dont say a word) only to witness in terror the mag falling to the ground

worse moment ever

tho on a possitive note on the same day i went all kamakazi into the back of a van holding 2 pellet grenades.......aww good times

Another bad one:

Battery dies JUST as we try and rush a hill.

Two rental FAMASes open up and empty their hicaps into my chest from about 4 yards.

One of the main reasons I love my HK police vest so much, the many pockets make for good protection.

Archived