well... gues thats our number

snake_goth

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He said he got really turned on by a phone call.

This explains everything.

EDIT: Oh Rob, f***ing grow up. If we'd invented it you'd be hailing it as a great advance. Stop digging at other countries and *badgeress* about things you can actually f***ing change, and that make a difference to you.

EDIT 2: Nice edit... :rolleyes:

He said he got really turned on by a phone call.

This explains everything.

EDIT: Oh Rob, f***ing grow up. If we'd invented it you'd be hailing it as a great advance. Stop digging at other countries and *badgeress* about things you can actually f***ing change, and that make a difference to you.

EDIT 2: Nice edit... :rolleyes:

erm, No :waggle: i wouldn't give a *beep* if it was invented in the UK ;) its still sick and wrong <_<

and its not likely to make a difference to me becuase i *fruitcage* want to be dead :D im not like you ;)

You realise that they have been doing this for quite a while. I believe it was soviet scientists that first discovered it.

They also removed a dogs head and pumped oxygenated blood into it and it came back to life, that one was sick.

I don't see anything wrong with this one though, it may well save the lives of many people.

Archived