MG36,SL9,XM8 "Custom" pics

and how big of a battery can one hold?...it had better be a large...3000 rounds arnt gonna fly very well if i run out of juice with my mini...

My G36 has the Li-Poly 11.1v 1500Mah. It is smaller than a Mini. Comes with it's own charger.

So far, I have shot 10 hi cap mags @18/sec ROF per charge. I am simply amazed with this technology.

Battery_Redalert_set_lg.gif

check it out @  EVIKE.com

$100 each and so worth it.

on another note, li-poly batterys can be dangerous and evike have got there info on them all wrong.

i emaild a u.k distrubuter of li-poly batteries and this is what they had to say,

Hi ******,

I have read the information about Lipoly use from them and they are wrong about quite a few points.

The fully chrged 3 series lipo is 12.6 volts fully charged and 9 volts discharged

A lipoly that gets hot and expands is very dangerous!!!, If a lipo has swelled it has been damaged and must not be used again.

Lipo batteries are safe but providing they are used correctly.

A lipo battery will not last 1500 charges, it will last 300 to 400 if used correctly and if it is getting hot then it can be as low as 50 charges.

The price they are asking for the lipo and charger is expensive

Kind regards

Mike from Aurorra Ltd.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, just a little. You've heard the show "Pimp my Ride"?

Well, this is Pimp my Gun.

CA36-01a.jpg

It might be overkill? But if you could only hold this gun...ohh chico pobresi...!

NICE!

Where did you get that bipod? I can't seem to find a replica for sale anywhere outside of a kit.

G36 Bipod for $30 USD

I got mine from Kapowwe.com

However, I'm not too thrilled about the quality of this bipod. It's a bit on the shinny side. Not matching the stock. Also it is flimsy. With all the goods on my rifle, it tends to flex a bit (it's plastic!). Not very solid compared to a RIS mounted Harris Bipod. The material used to make this bipod reminds me of a plastic coat hanger. Cheap!!

CA36-06.jpg

For $30, it's good for displaying your gun. Not sure about it's combat worthiness.

I would not want to slam this bipod to the ground during combat.

I'm hoping that the G&P Handguard/bipod set is more sturdier. Does anyone have this upgrade? Is it sturdy?

I wish I can find the real steel version of this bipod.

Bummer.

It also doesn't look like its 100% real steel accurate.

I guess I'll hold of for a CA replica.

Anyone else DIEING for a CA AG36? Accurate sized handguard, please. The star looks too wrong, and the Madbull is cool for the RIS users, but I don't care for G36 RIS combos.

Sarge,

CA36 to G36C is possible but to find the parts to make it G36C is a challenge (alot of looking). I have yet to find a G36C outer barrel. Large Fore grip for G36C are nice. The TM flat top rail I got from Wargame Fever in HK.

However, CA36C to G36 is easier as far as finding parts to make it happen. If you add it all up, it might be cheaper to just get both.

Try it yourself. Find parts and places to get them to convert either way. See which is more economical/practical.

I love my G36. In stock form with a scope, I can nail a golf ball size tomato from 40 feet (no wind, .25 BB).