ELECTROWERKZ

BANG_click_click

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im tempted by the m4....the onlt problem being everyone and their mother has one, and ive heard some real nasty stories about tm ones....

i was looking at the g36c, and have decided that thats what i want....the build is incredibaly solid, and it fold down to about half its size. And of course the main thing is it looks damned fine...

yeah, alot of people have the m4 i admit, but the guys ones down at the site fire like nothing i've seen! g36 are really nice too, i like the folding stock, i got a cheapo cheapo one, not bad, but not skirmishable! i'm also looking at the aug civ and the g3sg1, hopefully get all 3 before the vcr comes in...if i'm lucky.... lol

yes yes a good night had by all there was some guy down there who was only taking every other hit ###### !

see you down there next week oh will be nice to meet you tef if you come we had a guy there last night with a CA CQB and it over heated and packed up he was not a happy bunny :angry:

yes yes a good night had by all there was some guy down there who was only taking every other hit ###### !

see you down there next week oh will be nice to meet you tef if you come we had a guy there last night with a CA CQB and it over heated and packed up he was not a happy bunny :angry:

:nosleep: was he doing cover fire?!?!?!?

that guy was annoying, if it's who i think it is, he was quite a good shot though, he kept about 7 or seven of us at bay on the top floor alone! everytime we went to shoot him, he ducked away and everytime we went to push forward, he laced us lol....good player

mate when you step into electrowerkz you can expect to have your selector on auto and your finger to be constantly on the triger all night i and basho did 6000 rounds in 5 games not to mention the 0.25 in pistols so to answer you question every body is doing covering fire all night long

mate when you step into electrowerkz you can expect to have your selector on auto and your finger to be constantly on the triger ... 6000

i try to use single shot and normally it works but sometimes i use full auto... i have NEVER run more than 1500 rounds in a visit and i can easly make a 3000 round bottle last 3 nights, and that includes when i was pwning with an AK47 and my SA80 two gunning!!

...not to mention the 0.25 in pistols ...

why are you worring about the .25s i have seen somone load a ull 50 round G18 mag with .43s with every intention of using full auto!!!!!

.43s get more use in pistols at CQB than in snipers

i barely get through a 1000 rounds in a day, never mind a night.

i'm not a great fan of spray and praying meeeelions of rounds about ...

do they still do single shot and gas only games?

seeing as i'm now a fan of the ksc hk33, i think i'd get something like that..

errm.....a few, i don't think there were as many as last week, you were marshalling last week were you not tef? there were apprently alot of 1st timers on the orange team last night dunno if you'd class me as one, since i've been a whole 2 times! :D

nope, aint me that time, i havent been FFL since london bomb attac, parent wont let me :( but next week i will :D

ahh ok, must be thinking of some other dude lol. oik oik they do a defend/attack game with a bomb, defenders have semi and attackers have full auto, i think that's about it, well from what i've played it is anyway hopefully getting a g3/sg1 soon, i wonder what that'll be like in there ;)

that guy was annoying, if it's who i think it is, he was quite a good shot though, he kept about 7 or seven of us at bay on the top floor alone! everytime we went to shoot him, he ducked away and everytime we went to push forward, he laced us lol....good player

That would've been me, with the CQB.

On the attack/defend game with the bomb, we had one person on each team who had full auto. On greens, it was Mick with his CA249, on orange, it was me with my CQB.

I did get a few good shots in, didn't I? =p

Held you guys for quite awhile at the top of the stairs by the disco room, and again along the corridor towards the last room we were holed up at...

Good stuff!

I guess I put maybe 3000 rounds through it, and the piston has stripped. Since the piston in the CQB is a copy of the Systema red, it seems maybe they made the copy of the Systema red before it was fixed. (Systema red used to have a design flaw).

Either way, replacing it with a deep fire piston, should be good to go for the week after next.

Archived