ELECTROWERKZ

BANG_click_click

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i heard they're filming something about airsoft? i don't know much about it, try contacting firefight for details, as for the pictures i think your best bet would be to go again on tuesday and ask around for whose camera it is, maybe they can e-mail you them

i think they used to do a pistol and shotgun round, which sounds quite cool seen as i have an m3 shorty, bit id love to see a milsim round or something,istead of the idiot method (spray and pray). maybe a few realistic players should get together

Ex-SO19 held a training and milsim event there last year - very much what i was after and very good!

there were supposed to be photos of it but they never materialised.

i had an old video excerpt somewhere..

the ch4 thing? this comng tuesday? trust me ot have arranged a business meeting for then [yeah, goes into evening :( ]

well apparently they were filming something about airsoft last week, so i texted firefight to make sure and they said it was this week (tomorrow) but i'm not sure if it is or not, seeing as i'm not attending electrowerks tomorrow unfortunatly, so my advice is to either ring electrowerks sometime tomorrow, or just turn up between 6:15 and half 7 like usual, i have no idea what's going on, i'm just going by what i've been told

xaero187.

I was there the Tuesday you didn't have a long sleeve shirt on, I think we had out kit in the same part of the safe zone, I was the guy in black (who wasn't) long hair with the TM MP5 J with flashlight foregrip, I was on the same team as you (orange).

It was a good night, took me about a week to be able to walk properly again, those stairs killed my legs. Not been back since due to work, and now I'm off on holiday so won't be back for a couple of weeks :-(

Was chatting to several people down there on the orange team but no idea what their names were, have to make an effort to get names and introduce myself next time I go.

Hopefully I'll see you all down there soon.

Cheers

hey i remember you! pitty you couldn't come last week, 'twas a good night! my arms were covered the night you were down, absolutely killed, last week not so much, surprisingly... i'm not down there tonight, hopefuly in the next few weeks too, i'll have to introduce myself too seeing as quite a few people on here go to electrowerks and i like to think i've built up a friendship with them! :D see you soon dude

...It was a good night, took me about a week to be able to walk properly again, those stairs killed my legs....

just a friendly piece of advice. warm up before the first game, you know, like they made you do in PE at school. i used to have trouble walking as well, but then i thought back to my school days and wham, being able to walk home properly is amasing, for a simple bit of stretching.

:)

i told my girlfriend i was an airsofter and (after explaining what airsoft is) she go out a .22 bolt action rifle!!!!!

(yes she had a licence for it)

ps, i am getting another pistol to twin my M93r so i can two gun... atm i am thinking of a G24-34 (the 9mm long slide) with the G18 50round mags.

this is only because two gunning works so very well at electrowerks, so much fun it is too

Archived