Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For some reason when i take pictures with my sisters camera wit my USMC flag they come out all blury unless i use my friends. The older pics with the flag were taken with my friend better camera. Im home sick today so im taking advantage of my sisters camera and taking as many pics as i can. here are 2 more that i just took a minute ago.

Scope.jpg

bed.jpg

That trash can u see on the left, well i broke the bottom of it testing my m24 when i got the new spring, the bottom is almost shattered now. :o

Edited by WhiteFeather

Very sexy indeed :D

My new Wolf Hook sling arrived today, and I recommend it 100%, assuming you have a STRONG tac-vest or load-bearing system. If it's not real-deal kit, though, then forget it - it'll rip the shoulder straps right off the LBV.

Sadly, though, my bloody G&P Aimpoint, it turns out, can't actually be fixed. G&P spare part arrived, it was fitted, and didn't help. The guy at BBT got a part custom made for me for free, and fitted that, but still no luck. Now G&P have agreed to replace the whole unit. With a bit of luck I should have it by the end of next week...

The sling i use is one of my recruiters that he used in Iraq. Just the standard issue 3pt sling for the M16a4. Now ive got something thats really sentimental to me on the gun, all those guys at the station are great guys, ive got them all into airsoft now. The day after i brought my stuff in they all went out and bought gun. 4 out of the 5 guys in there now have AEG's and GBB's. :P

Now this is by far one of my favorite pics ive taken today.  Just wish it was a little bit of a cleaner background.

banzai.jpg

lol i have issues - i look at the house and then the gun :P - very nice whitefeather - how many times am i going to have to say that ? :P - once more at least.

nice M4 get up there Major

I know, i wanted the extra barrel so if i ever sell the gun i can keep the RIS unit and put the old grips back on to. That way if i ever got another M4 i can have a RIS unit before hand. And all the RIS unit were sold out, plus it was only an extra 20 bucks for the barrel.

Edit: I just looked on WGC werei ordered the stuff the kit i bought was priced at $109 now its $105.50. Always get jipped a few bucks when i order something, just gotta keep lowering prices dont they.

Edited by WhiteFeather
Edit:  I just looked on WGC werei ordered the stuff the kit i bought was priced at $109 now its $105.50.  Always get jipped a few bucks when i order something, just gotta keep lowering prices dont they.

lol sry about that i got my m16 ris for like 140 when they use to sell it like 240,

also as they lower the kit price they raised the price of the stand alone ris from 80 to 85

Edited by Major_Payne

Im gonna mount the an/peq on the right side of the gun so it doesnt interfer with the aimpoint for now. The same way the Spec Ops guys in the philipines photo album on mp.net do. As of now the guns heavy enough so i dont plan on adding anything else except the QD Silencer.