Pictures of your Weapon

That reminds me i need to get my carry handle back from my recruiter. Argh i still need tp pick up my QD Silencer and RIS panel guards. So much to do and so very little time to give up from the couch. Im taking an extra day off from school tomorrow just to make sure i get over this respritory infection.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Agreed, if you're wanting to use AK mags, just get the blasted AK. You won't look like such an Armalite looking numpty that way, either... :P

Part of the reason I went with the SR-47 is so I wouldn't be like one of the numpty (sheep) that you speak of. The whole team uses M16 based AEG's, so this is one way for my to be unique. ;) Additionally, it's not about wanting an AK, it's about wanting a distinctive US weapon. You've got to admit, you don't see many of these floating around.

As for the SR-25, the team's already got one. Here's a pic, but it's not mine.

No idea why the pic wasn't working check out this thread:

http://www.chatarea.com/airsoftcleveland.m2782073

Oops, I guess the photo host is over it's band width. Check back later.

Edited by nextmayor

That Ak ent bad Enzo.

When i said tape the screw heads i mean just the heads, not the whole part of the stock... Just you said you didn't want loads of tape etc.

As for the SR-47... i don't mind people who have them, i mean i don't really like them... i just have a problem with the name :P

However they are nice & different.

More updated pics. Yes, ive been REALLY bored on my spring break.

picture0028ru.jpg

Just trying to decide what kind of a front end i want to put onto the gun and then ill be done.

Edited by Magsz
That Ak ent bad Enzo.

When i said tape the screw heads i mean just the heads, not the whole part of the stock... Just you said you didn't want loads of tape etc.

As for the SR-47... i don't mind people who have them, i mean i don't really like them... i just have a problem with the name :P

However they are nice & different.

I really dont mind it actually ;)