Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well yeah, thats kind of obvious. But, the only other time your allowed to have the safety off is (brace yourself) when storing the rifle. Once the hammer is down, you'll start wearing the rifle out if you put it on safety, and when storing the rifle, the hammer should be down, so theres no stress on the springs. I learned this from an ex-military gunsmith, whose name just happens to be John Clark, which makes me like him all the more(for those of you who know what im talking about) ;)

LOL. Paint? and cover up my sweet harcoat anodize with teflon finish?

I think it's a LEDGRU :)

Heres a couple more detail shots:

20050315cqbr0033nj.jpg

20050315cqbr0069wp.jpg

EDIT: I've got big (I mean short) plans for that old TM ris. Super duper extra short ris front end, coming soon to a forum near you.

Edited by Ledpocket
Either I'm a very good influence or I can predict the future...I hope its the latter.. :D

For now call it clairvoyance. When you start seeing pictures of a huge arsenal of classics, you'll know the level of your influence.

LOL.

Hey, I don't take criticism lightly, and you pal, are one hell of a critic. So, maybe you can say a little of both: "influenced prediction"

;)

20050315cqbr0079by.jpg

Nice, looks really cool. I too am using a similar CQBR but not as cool as that one. I just had to ask, is the body painted or what? How'd you get the "ARES" trademarks on it?

Looking good, bets a good CQB weapon. I know I love my CQBR.

Nice, looks really cool.  I too am using a similar CQBR but not as cool as that one.  I just had to ask, is the body painted or what?  How'd you get the "ARES" trademarks on it?

Looking good, bets a good CQB weapon.  I know I love my CQBR.

Thanks. The body was an unfinished guarder one. I had the trades cnc'd in. The finish is Hardcoat Anodize with Teflon. Then I just used white crayola to fill in the trades.

And kronic is right about the sling mount, it was like $12 or $13 at wgc. Just sewed on the buckle to "customize" it.