Bush truth finally revealed

Smeg

Woah. Excuse me for being a 'stupid American' who doesn't even keep up with my own country's news; but was that a real photo? (the last one?)

I don't think so. It looks photoshopped. But let me say this. I wouldn't be surprised if he did something like that. Stupid bureaucrat!

~P

Alright, I'll give you that one - that was fairly amusing ^_^

True True...

Does anyone get the feeling that every other president is a bad one? Is it because the president that was "good" before them left them with their ######? it is IMO that Bush is getting a shatty rap because he followed a seamingly good president. Had Clinton done what he was supposed to do in the first Gulf War would Bush have such a bad rap? (personally I dont like politicians, they are overrated pos that sit behind a desk and pretend to represent a country, Bush is no exception to this) I just feel that he's getting a bad rap for finishing something another should have done =0 And clinton probably would have been hated equally if he would have continued the Gulf War longer to finish this utter bullocks

We wouldn't be in the mess we are in, in the gulf if Reagen hadn't gave Saddam W.M.D.s. I love my country, and in Massachusetts that doesn't do much for popularity in a sea of non-patriotic Bush hating naturalists who are still dwelling on that fact that Gore lost the election all those years back. But someone has to support their own government no matter how screwed up it is.

Archived