RPG7

Krazy L

well after seing madbulls new rifle fired grenage. i thing it might be posible to make some of these to look like rpg rouns and put a springer inside adummy rpg7. thing is i dont know where to get the rpg7 at.

wen my uncle went to iraq with the royal marines he busted some 1 selling rpgs for in english currency 40quid yes thats right 40quid aks wer going for 30quid and dragnovs for 50quid how cools that but its not cool those cheap weapons are used to kil american and enlish troops

wen my uncle went to iraq with the royal marines he busted some 1 selling rpgs for in english currency 40quid yes thats right 40quid aks wer going for 30quid and dragnovs for 50quid how cools that but its not cool those cheap weapons are used to kil american and enlish troops

Weren't you already told to watch your spelling, punctuation, and grammar?

I agree with expvideo, make one. If you're good with a lathe you could even make the wooden parts. Maybe even make an rpg just as good as the $1200 one.

isn't the real thing cheaper?

Build your own.  Seriously.  If in means PVC pipe, just build your own.

Aaron

The real thing is around £900 - £1000.

I'm sure you could pick one up for around the same price as the smokeys.... if you can find one in the first place.

Only ever seen one, adn it was a beaten up one from the Gulf, and was £900. Thats excluding the inert warhead, which can cost around £50 - £200

Yea, but think how easy it could be adapted into a moscart launcher.

I'm just saying this would be cool as a showoff piece.

Since it is not very difficult to convert a paper towel tube into a moscart launcher, I imagine a springer RPG would ve somewhat easy. And if you get the new Madbul rockets for it, and have it load from the back, it would probably be pretty damn accurate too.

Aaron

Archived