UTG Sniper

Bravo117TR

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to airsoftmart, here's the FPS chart.

Hi Guys

The guns power output is 1.49 joules

bbs size - fps - manufacturer

0.20 400 Excel

0.23 373 Excel

0.25 358 Excel

0.28 338 G&P

0.29 332 Maruzen

0.30 327 Maruzen

0.36 298 Straight

0.45 267 Straight

Mark

Also, those guys said they were including the scope and mounts. I PMd him asking if it was just something he was doing, or if UTG was doing it everywhere. We'll see how he responds. :)

thats wicked for a stock gun. however, i hav 3 questions:

1)will this thing be upgradeable? i would upgrade this thing to above forum limits with .29's, not .2s. its pretty much plinking only if it isnt upgradeable.

2)how is the hopup? good hopup= a good sniper. bad hopup= a lot of work to make it a good sniper.

3) with all that stock FPS, will the bolt be easy to pull and quiet?

i might get this if it can do all 3 of these things well

I confirmed with airsoftmart that the scope is not included, but the bipod is. They're throwing in the scope on their own. He also says it'll probably retail for about $100 in the states. :)

Yes good news there. But to awnser lightings questions.

I think it will be an APS clone so there fore yes it should be upgradable.

The hop might be a bit dogey but nothing a new hop rubber couldnt do, and at worse a VSR hop.

:Dr_Evil:

Hell yeah! It looks like its going to be a VSR clone! I cant wait for this one to come out. It is going to be a close call between this and a KJW M700. ;)

:Dr_Evil:

Im going to go with the UTG because of all the accecories included and UTG looks like its going to be big in making clones of expenisve big hits in airsoft.

Archived