Arnie's Airsoft Halo 2 Clan

HaVoC

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey,

No, it doesn't have to be BT broadband, I'm on Nildram (GotADSL) and it works fine. It's basically any high speed connection, as long as you have a normal router (I have a D-Link 504). Well, I was going to join the "Esato" clan (Esato forums for Sony Ericsson Phones) but now I think I'll ask to join this one.

Gamertag: "General N"

I'm available to play on Weekend-nights, and sometimes during the day on W/Es. But I may be able to sneak in the odd weekday of playing ;).

I'm in the UK and have a 1mb connection with 512 upload, so I'm a good host unless others have better....

Well, sign me up ;)

Nick

Bah no team patch, it ruins one of the aspects of the game, being able to tell who is where and what is going on.

my clan all had the same patch (the Phoenix) with the same colors, until we ran into the problem of not being able to identify each other. i presented the idea that we all make the bird in the phoenix emblem a different color so we can tell each other apart. now we all have the same background colors and primary emblem colors just a different secondary emblem color for personal identification, works like a charm, we can tell each other apart yet we all have the same emblem and most of the colors. maybe you guys can do the same?

Cool :)

I'll post back here once BadAss joins to arrange something, although the time difference could be a problem.

well i play at 12 noon on and off till about 2 or 3 a.m. EST so i'm SURE we'll be on at the same time sooner or later lol (yes, halo 2 is now my life)

Archived