Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DSC_0141.JPG

Two MC loadouts, combat shirts with SKDTac pants, front is HSGI Wasatch in MC middle is phantom weesatch in tan with DBT battle belt, both are various assortments of TT and HSGI pouches some Emdom, TAG and BHI. I wish I had my RAV on, there would be more MC in that picture, can't fit too many pouches on a weesatch, and no point in a spare hydro carrier as there is one already on the thing. But it was too hot for the RAV.

Front is a Starbucks edition TM M4(custom metal body)

Middle is an Asahi Bushmaster w/ hurricane reddot

and the guy in the back is an AF SP trying out his SDU impression (tired of his current issue gear, guess why..) not sure what everything he has is. But he is using a G36c.

Edited by frogfish

nice loadount dude.

i am concidering the weesatch/woosatch but there isnt any side pannels to stock my extra ammo/utility pouches onto.

i think i might just keep my molle belt untill winter, then it will be time to get me a plate carrier of some description.

i am concidering the weesatch/woosatch but there isnt any side pannels to stock my extra ammo/utility pouches onto.

Thats why I picked up the DBT Battle belt it's a decent price and covered with MOLLE.

http://www.diamondbacktactical.com/BattleL...2-P279C127.aspx

SKD ship to the UK. luckily.

the belt is custom made by a friend on a diffrent forum, he uses genuine Crye material and makes them look soo close to the real thing, the only diffrence is the inside of the beld, they have this netted material insted of that black stuff.

Oh i got one of them too, Bloody amazing arent they!

I also managed to get my hands on the cp combat shrt in my size with the pads for just over £100. I cant wiat for it to turn up :D

Edited by msx361

What would be better to wear with multicam?

Recon Plate Carrier

Chest rig

I'm thinking of the chest rig as I really don't need to carry 12 mags. But then again the plate carrier looks more versatile. I ideally need space to carry 4 mags, pistol, and a small bag for various gubbins. Any experiences to shed light on this?

Thanks

PS

I know this is the wrong place, but there's more multicam peeps here.

It really matter little what camo you are wearing, since both rigs are the both the same color. They are different rigs and which one you pick depends on your style, or what you like, as well as your requirements. The PC will give you more realistate but will also be more bulky and warmer, as well are more movement restricting. The chest rig is small compact and lightweight, but can still cary 8 M4 mags + various other pouches. The chest rig may end up being uncomfortable unless the straps are padded (a relitively simple mod). I have a similar chest rig with unpadded straps and my shoulders get a bit sore when the rig is fully loaded (heavy) and worn for a while.

It's really up to you. For the look though, I'd wear body armor under the chest rig if you go that route.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Edited by CapaciousZepher
Oh i got one of them too, Bloody amazing arent they!

I also managed to get my hands on the cp combat shrt in my size with the pads for just over £100. I cant wiat for it to turn up :D

just over £100? were did you get it from? i got mine for exactly £93.25 inc shipping, but that is without elbow pads.