PTW Owners

IBICO

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, the B Grade PTWs have just consmetic anomolies. Internals are fine and upgraded from Gen 2 to Gen 3. You can find the pictures and info when Solo, Titleist, and I (I think you did too) were talking about how Systema were perfectionists, I think.

Yeah, the B Grade PTWs have just consmetic anomolies. Internals are fine and upgraded from Gen 2 to Gen 3. You can find the pictures and info when Solo, Titleist, and I (I think you did too) were talking about how Systema were perfectionists, I think.

Both right and wrong. That was a special deal Kumi did this last chrismas and those weapons is no longer for sale.

But as Systema is building new ones full time ther is new weapons comming in from time to time. The have no internal problems but as said before have some minor "defekts" in the weapons look. Nothing that really does matter after 2-3 games those marks will be your least consern. Just today i put my flashider tru snow right into a tree giving it som nice small marks in the front.

The B-Grade is not official for sale but insted trusty long time friends of Kumi gets to buy those. Solo was one of those lucky few. Now there is some new in Max version comming in to europe. From time to time I will offer those weapons with pictures on my web site.

Just skirmished with my M16A3 MAX for the first time. It was -10 degrees in Celsius, and my 12 V 1700 mAh batteries lasted about two mags per battery. Maybe I should either change cylinder or wait for summer, but M150 really isn't for Finland's winter environment. Anyway, range was more than impressive. I have never used a gun like this, you really have to aim for those M150 maximum ranges. Is it normal that you don't need to tap bolt stop after changing the mag, or is it just up to the feeding issues with Systema mags? Bolt stopper seems to work only every now and then, not after each mag.

Just skirmished with my M16A3 MAX for the first time. It was -10 degrees in Celsius, and my 12 V 1700 mAh batteries lasted about two mags per battery. Maybe I should either change cylinder or wait for summer, but M150 really isn't for Finland's winter environment. Anyway, range was more than impressive. I have never used a gun like this, you really have to aim for those M150 maximum ranges. Is it normal that you don't need to tap bolt stop after changing the mag, or is it just up to the feeding issues with Systema mags? Bolt stopper seems to work only every now and then, not after each mag.

Probably the cold that affect the bolt stop. And I have also got that problem sometimes.. not testet my MAX yet since my upper receiver broke (another story) but my Gen2 M16 had that problem sometimes. I did not need to press the bolt stop to fire again. very rare but it happend

Zilch, I've pm'ed you re: those M4 Max's mate.

Also - just wanted to thank everyone on here for the info... I read the first 50 pages of this thread in a few hours tonight, extremely informative :P

Thanks especially to Solo, Titleist and the long running pro's ;)

Thanks, think nothing of it, people like Solo gave a lot of info to me, the least I can do is know as much as he and give back to up and comers.

Crenna-

My M4A1 M150 Max Demo/Test gun has that problem intermittently. It seems to exhibit the problem more frequently one one mag more than the others. It's probably similar to a GBB when the follower spring isn't strong enough to push the latch high enough.

Yay, I'm so thrilled that IBICO got the last replacement receiver that I have to wait up to a month or more to get my MAX back in working order, I'm so thrilled you can just see the smile on my face.

*fruitcage* man, I'm so goddamn ###### at this point.

Yay, I'm so thrilled that IBICO got the last replacement receiver that I have to wait up to a month or more to get my MAX back in working order, I'm so thrilled you can just see the smile on my face.

*fruitcage* man, I'm so goddamn ###### at this point.

If it helps.. The upper don`t fit all that good. It is so hard to get the back pin in that I have not tried to have it all in yet. I might need to use some sandpaper to make it fit :unsure:

If it helps.. The upper don`t fit all that good. It is so hard to get the back pin in that I have not tried to have it all in yet. I might need to use some sandpaper to make it fit  :unsure:

No it doesn't, it doesn't at all. I'm so livid that I have to wait 4+ weeks to finish my gun, I'm not kidding, I'm friggin seething on the inside.

I honestly don't know what to say, I'm so upset about this whole situation that I need to honestly turn off my computer, go outside, and *fruitcage* take a deep breath.

I'm mad at systema for over tightning the goddamn barrel but, I'm mad that I have to wait 4 weeks to finish a gun that I've dropped over 2500 dollars into, ARGHHHHH.

I'm not kidding, I'm so upset at the situation right now it's scaring even me.

Orders is comming in and I'll try and help everyone. Shippments are due to arrive this week or begining of next.

One thing I like to do is to put my focus on the nordic countrys first and help rest of the eurpean market as good as possible. That said I have confirmed that Red Wolf have PTW items in stock and will sell to everyone intrested.

So If you live outside the nordic part of europe please feel free to use then. If you don't like that send me an PM and I will try and help you.

Best Regards

Anders

Ladies and gents, my PTW has arrived from IBICO. Quite pleased with it frankly, only one problem. The tiny screw holding the flash hider is worn out from the inside, thus making it impossible to get the hider off. Any suggestions for getting it off? Tried drilling the screw to break it, but afraid i'll drill right thru the inner barrel :D

Archived