Yes.

sp00n

Oh, I'm not complaining about it, I just thought it was ######. It was more an expression of opinion, rather than a complaint. If I was complaining about it, I'd say:

"Dear Mr Sp00n,

I am writing to complain about the awful film you directed me to which was frankly a load of b...

...etc.

P.S. Glad to have you back from your astronautical voyage, how are Tina and Mrs Sp00n?"

EDIT: what, you don't remember the annoying anti-climax that was the "If you see Sid, tell him" campaign for shares in British Gas?

Not at all senor Pablo, not at all. I haven't watched much TV in my life, proportionally speaking. I still don't ever watch TV except at someone else's house and it's already switched on.

To clarify: not as much TV as most people I think; I always seem to miss out on all these cultural things in TV phenomena.

I feel sorry for everyone who did notice them, to be honest, because they missed out on a lot of great parties and amazing sunrises ;)

Sp00n: Yes we saw that, no we're not complaining, yes we are using this as a flimsy excuse to say `aren't we superior, we're attuned to funnier things than the yanks, fnar fnar fnar`.

You guys have to have your fun, we have to have ours :P It's all an excuse to feel superior (on both our parts) and it's all just friendly banter. We should understand one another by now, surely? ;)

skeletorlol.jpg

You want funny? The cell phone skits in Trigger Happy TV are hilarious.

HELLO?! NO, I'M IN THE THEATER! WHAT?! NO, I CAN'T TALK TO YOU RIGHT NOW, I'M WATCHING A MOVIE! I'M GOING TO HAVE TO CALL YOU BACK! WHAT?! NO, I'M GOING TO HAVE TO CALL YOU BACK! OKAY! GOOD-BYE!

Archived