• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a Kimber MARSOC on the way, with some better Gunner grips (still not genuine, though :() and probably some Pachmayrs, too.

Gonna put a full-metal set on there eventually, plus the issued Surefire and a real set of Gunners.

Lucky SOB. It's either a MARSOC or a TLE/RL II for me, and no one has either in stock.

What do you mean? Last time I checked and bought from GnG, they still have them in stock.

Anyone know the exact metal content in the TLE? I highly suspect the metal content is higher than I first thought because the grip was just too cold upon picking up to be ABS plastic to me comparing the Kimber side by side with the Hi Capa, but I really can't tell unless I start scratching off the WA paint finish, which I do not want to do.

I really do dislike Kimbers but Hitlery, your is very, very sexy. Kick *albatross* grips too.

EDIT: Hey if there's a thread for Kimbers, does that mean that I can make a thread for CZ's? I've seriously been pondering this for a few days now. Feel free to flame me for bringing it up.

Edited by Silent-Panther

I actually do, but it doesn't have much to do with airsoft. I have a real steel Kimber Pro Carry and I hate it very much. Not so reliable, pain in the *albartroth* to strip, just not worth the money. And most Kimbers have internal extractors except for the Warrior/Desert Warrior. That's my reasoning. More of a grudge really.

I actually do, but it doesn't have much to do with airsoft.  I have a real steel Kimber Pro Carry and I hate it very much.  Not so reliable, pain in the *albartroth* to strip, just not worth the money.  And most Kimbers have internal extractors except for the Warrior/Desert Warrior.  That's my reasoning.  More of a grudge really.

Haha, fair enough. Thanks for clarifying. :)