Which one?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• TM M14
    • KSC Mk23 05'
    • KSC USP .45
    • WA M1911A1 SCW V.2
    • WA M1911A1 Magna Tech (SCW 3?)

Well, I've arrived at the point where I feel I have the minimum amount of guns I "need" in order to play airsoft.

I have a TM M733 Commando, upgraded with Piston, Piston head, PDI 170, spring guide, torque up gears, bushings, 9.6v 1100mah NIMH battery, 6 mags.

A TM P90 RDV, G&P G60 flashlight w/ G&P pressure switched mounted on rail, Stargate6.com P90 sling, 3x Standards, 1x Highcap

and lastly, a WA MEU Late model, PGC Metal Slide/frame kit, CP SCW 2 Firing pin, Guarder 150% spring set, SD Loading Nozzle set, 4x 23rd Wilson 47D magazines, 2x PGC enhanced magazine lips

I am tempted by several different guns. I am convinced I can upgrade any of them for long term durability. So aftermarket parts are not a concern, as I have researched and determined which ones would be installed in the gun regardless, the same can be said for accessories. I am merely asking what you like, based purely on looks.

So the choices are,

-TM M14. More than likely, we'll recieve upgrades similiar to the M733, with perhaps a stronger spring installed to bring it closer to the 430FPS level. A Scope mount and Mil-dot illuminated scope would then be added, along with 10 G&P/TM standard magazines

-KSC MK23 05'. Would have SD Phase III Slide/barrel set, SD 150% spring set, KM Part #66, KM tightbore barrel, (KM?) Highflow valves, 4x magazines, KSC SOCOM Silencer.

-KSC USP .45. I am willing to bet a SD Slide and barrel set will be released for this one soon, along with a spring set. Both of which would be installed, along with 4x KSC magazines.

-WA M1911A1 SCW Ver 2. Similiar to my MEU, a PGC Metal kit, Guarder 150% spring set, SD loading nozzle, CP firing pin, and 4x 21rd Gov't magazines equipped with PGC Enhanced magazine lips

-WA M1911A1 Magna tech. This gun I included more for my own curiousity as to how it matches up with WA SCW 2 guns, and perhaps to see if the newly designed hop up is indeed improved. Given it's price, I may just tag this along in another order. Upgrades would depend on it's performance.

I was always under the impression that all the WA's which use the Magna system are actually older than the SCW 2 and SCW WA's and so performance wise aren't quite as good as the WA's equiped with the later SCW 1/2 systems. However this is from what I have read on these forums and around the net, so someone with more experience, such as perhaps Utty (if he notices this thread) will be able to clear this up, as he is one of the pistol guys around here.

I was always under the impression that all the WA's which use the Magna system are actually older than the SCW 2 and SCW WA's and so performance wise aren't quite as good as the WA's equiped with the later SCW 1/2 systems. However this is from what I have read on these forums and around the net, so someone with more experience, such as perhaps Utty (if he notices this thread) will be able to clear this up, as he is one of the pistol guys around here.

Think he means this, it's the newer offering. But you are right in that statement in referring to the older magna systems (like that in the V12).

ahh yes, but remeber. you have 2 AEGs and a pistol, its hard to use 2 (or more) AEGs at once but two pistols is rather cool. (do a searc for 'two gunning' and you will see just how popular it is)

pistol FTW

i gueess pick the pistol that compliments the one you allreaddy have

KSC USP .45 most definantely.

seconded

Archived