Full Metal FMC M4 (Staticzero read)

david3558

Excuse me? G&P is not failed at all. In any case, I hope these metal bodies come with a fake bolt and are able to open the dust cover when you pull the charging handle.

I know this has been posted a while ago, but I have to answer this. G&P has/had some serious problems with their internals. Usually G&P's guns just stop working. And that means it's usually either a problem in the electronics or then something has broken. I didn't mean the usual quality of their products, but complete guns... NOO!

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regarding the HKm4 that you guys will be coming out with soon. Is it the HK416 with the RIS or is it just a M4 with Hk trademarks? This has been confusing me for quite a while. Also regarding the AEG pics when will we see them?

with HK 416 RIS of course, like the pic shown above, and the release for Europe will a bit later than US

Well STAR started out with the UMP(correct me if I'm wrong) and they are starting to get more an more known in the AS community :) They are focusing more on guns that no one makes or cheaper alternatives to the ones already availible by other manufacturars :)

STAR started out with UMP for their AEGs. However, they've had the capital from their previous experience doing airsoft accessories and parts. Also, STAR uses transplanted internals of an existing type, making reliablity issues almost non-existant. They're second foray into the AEG world was completely original, as well as extemely expensive. Only time will tell how reliable their L85 line, as well as their AEG manufacturing reputation will be.

First of all, bernie got it wrong...sorry. It was lack of communication. It is not going to be a HK416D, maybe in the future, who knows. But HK also made a regular HK M4, which is the one we are releasing, if FMC sees interest, than you guys are lucky, and HK416D will be on your way.

Hey David. I am extremely interested and already have cash in hand. About when would it be released? This is tempting me really bad just can't wait till they're out. Also what retailers would be carrying it in the states? Could I get it directly from you? Please let me know. Thank you

Hmm, I am very excited about these guns. I can honestly see them taking the top spot one day if things go as planned. My suggestion is to start with the M4a1. Everybody wants one of these even though they aren't original. I'd skip the MP5 for now because ICS and UTG have nice models for their prices.

As of now, the PSG1 is the only sniper in its class and it honestly isn't too good. A semi automatic 450fps sniper would be awesome if you could pull it off. If you can produce an AEP, try to make a Desert Eagle. Newbies like Deagles and it would make a nice side arm for the sniper. Don't risk anything though. For the sniper, I'd make it a Dragonov or PSG1.

Definately try to make a Car 15. I know a lot of people who would kill for one. At least, make a conversion. If your M4 is good, this should be no problem. Normally, I'd recommend a G36C after that, but there are plently of good ones out there. It wouldn't be bad, but the UMP would be more popular.

The TM M14 is very expensive. A ton of people would buy one if it was under $300. Once you get all these guns finished and have a nice base, start coming out with the more traditional guns. Definately an MP5, AUG, etc. I'd consider an Ak101 as well.

Make sure you don't skimp on the necessary parts. These guns have to work great out of the box. It is essential to have nice shimming, good compression, plenty of lube, etc. The hopup needs to be quality. This is the main determinant in accuracy. A simple Marui copy will be sufficient. Use 16G wire for everything. This was the biggest problem on the UTG.

I hope they succeed in their venture. More competition helps the industry progress faster. I will gladly do a review of one of these. It will include a full disassembly guide with internal pics, exterior pics, shooting impressions, the whole bit.

I am interested to hear any updates. Should I send an email to David Yeah?

If you're looking for product suggestions here are some to spice things up a bit, as long as you're set on AR-15 style weapons. Sorry if anyone has mentioned any of these already.

Troy CQB SPC

http://troyind.com/a3_a4_carbines.htm

KMC SR-15 E3 (prefer 16") with URX FF RAS (or an SR-25 with URX a la XM110 SASS for that matter)

http://www.impactguns.com/store/KMC-24002.html

LMT MRP or CQB MRP (Prefer long MRP with 16" barrel)

http://www.pbase.com/edwin907/image/50171821/original.jpg

(That's one of my favorite shots of an MRP right there)

All these would be very unique offerings as far as ARs go. You'd have something different and very cool while still having the advantages of entering the market on the back of the AR-15 platform. I'd buy any one of them in a heartbeat as long as the externals were well made (I'm fixing to get a realsteel Troy upper at the moment actually, or maybe an MRP if I can get the scratch together).

You could also just make the KMC URX or Troy MRF RAS units (any and all sizes/versions) for sale separately, there's nothing else like them on the (airsoft) market today. An MRP conversion kit would be welcome as well, I'm sure (though someone already hit that in a limited capacity).

If you need any more info on any of those just let me know. I have some links I've found as a result of realsteel shopping that I could pass along.

I'd also like to make the suggestion that you try to innovate a bit internally. Make the forward assist work ICS style. Make the bolt catch hold the bolt open G&G SR-25 style. Maybe redesign the hop up unit. I'd love to have an AK or UMG or even a G36 style hop up mechanism in my M15. Me == hates AR hop up units! AK/UMG style FTW.

If you're looking for product suggestions here are some to spice things up a bit, as long as you're set on AR-15 style weapons. Sorry if anyone has mentioned any of these already.

Troy CQB SPC

http://troyind.com/a3_a4_carbines.htm

KMC SR-15 E3 (prefer 16") with URX FF RAS (or an SR-25 with URX a la XM110 SASS for that matter)

http://www.impactguns.com/store/KMC-24002.html

LMT MRP or CQB MRP (Prefer long MRP with 16" barrel)

http://www.pbase.com/edwin907/image/50171821/original.jpg

(That's one of my favorite shots of an MRP right there)

All these would be very unique offerings as far as ARs go. You'd have something different and very cool while still having the advantages of entering the market on the back of the AR-15 platform. I'd buy any one of them in a heartbeat as long as the externals were well made (I'm fixing to get a realsteel Troy upper at the moment actually, or maybe an MRP if I can get the scratch together).

You could also just make the KMC URX or Troy MRF RAS units (any and all sizes/versions) for sale separately, there's nothing else like them on the (airsoft) market today. An MRP conversion kit would be welcome as well, I'm sure (though someone already hit that in a limited capacity).

If you need any more info on any of those just let me know. I have some links I've found as a result of realsteel shopping that I could pass along.

I'd also like to make the suggestion that you try to innovate a bit internally. Make the forward assist work ICS style. Make the bolt catch hold the bolt open G&G SR-25 style. Maybe redesign the hop up unit. I'd love to have an AK or UMG or even a G36 style hop up mechanism in my M15. Me == hates AR hop up units! AK/UMG style FTW.

finally you are here, is there any way to contract you in anyway besides PM? PM me about that please

Archived