Full Metal FMC M4 (Staticzero read)

david3558

here were i live there are always talking about this guns that do not exist/to expensive in airsoft, maybe you should make those or make them a conversion kit:

PISTOL:

- FN Five-Seven

- FN Fourty-Nine

- FN Browning PRO-9 pistol

SMG:

- Steyr TMP (electric instead of gas)

- Sterling L2A3

RIFLE:

- FN Scar (5.56 & 7.62)

- FN F2000

- FN FAL

- FN FNC

- Beretta SCP 70/90

- H&K XM-29 OICW

MG:

- Browning .30 cal

- Bren L4

- H&K MG3

- MG-34

- MG-42

- Kalashnikov PKM

SNIPER:

- Accuracy International AW-50

GRENADE LAUNCHER:

- RG-6

(i am not a FN fan, i am just from Belgium) ;)

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Someone said something about FAMAS conversions....who here would like to see an easy FELIN-type  conversion kit?  Or failing that, a flattop FAMAS kit with integrated Weaver rails of some sort?

Yes, FAMAS G2 (French navy version) and FAMAS FELIN conversion kits would be awesome

Hopefully the trademarks on these rifles will be correct Diemaco trades.

Also, would you consider instead of the C7A1 model it appears you are going to release, instead doing the current issue C7A2?

c7a2-3.jpg

http://www.sfu.ca/casr/101-c7a2.htm

Also please, please please don't issue this with that horrible "Canadian" thermold ribbed plastic magazine, we use normal STANAG metal mags like everyone else now!

Thats true.

But imo, its just famas with a shorter/lower handle and elongated barrel.

But hey, at least your making what people want...which is more than can be said for certain companies.

WA for instance.

I would love to see a cheaper version of the sr-47 come out. Right now the cheapest you can get one is about 800-900 dollars. I think some one would make a killing if they mass produced this gun.

Hurricane-SR-47.jpg

I also would like to see more ak accessories and maybe even a full metal/wood ak thats at a decent price.

i think people who own the no-longer made TM CAR-15 would REALLY appreciate being able to put a 100% correct metal body on it.

the closest you can get at the moment is the G&P VN body, but it is quite wrong.

i can give you VERY detailed pics of my CAR-15 if it will help FMC to make a metal body for it.

I personally think going with an m4 varient is the ONLY way for a new AEG manufacturer to start- you have guaranteed popularity, all your parts are already backwards compatible with everyone who already owns an m4, and most of the hard R&D work has been done for you by other companies at their expense.

CA is a great example- do the common, every day, boring guns first, then when you've got the client base, the capital and you've learnt a whole bunch of important lessons (like how to make an aeg that won't die after three mags :) ), you expand into more interesting stuff.

IF CA had started with the AUG, for eg, rather than the m16/mp5 ranges, I doubt they'd have got very far in the AEG market.

I personally think going with an m4 varient is the ONLY way for a new AEG manufacturer to start- you have guaranteed popularity, all your parts are already backwards compatible with everyone who already owns an m4, and most of the hard R&D work has been done for you by other companies at their expense.

CA is a great example- do the common, every day, boring guns first, then when you've got the client base, the capital and you've learnt a whole bunch of important lessons (like how to make an aeg that won't die after three mags :) ), you expand into more interesting stuff.

IF CA had started with the AUG, for eg, rather than the m16/mp5 ranges, I doubt they'd have got very far in the AEG market.

Well STAR started out with the UMP(correct me if I'm wrong) and they are starting to get more an more known in the AS community :) They are focusing more on guns that no one makes or cheaper alternatives to the ones already availible by other manufacturars :)

its a bit of a double thing.

start with an M4/MP5 and you have guarenteed support form people and kit.

start with unique guns like the UMP and you get all the people who have been waiting for something different.

however STAr has the advantage because they produce lots of other kit that aren't AEG's.

Heres so more pics of the sr-47. You guys would be gods if you made this gun available for under 400-500 dollars.

sr47cp-l.jpg

heres a link to a good pic but its too big for here

http://armm.planetrainbowsix.gamespy.com/i...s/sr47-left.jpg

http://armm.planetrainbowsix.gamespy.com/i.../sr47-right.jpg

Heres one from AEX

aemaxsr47.jpg

Archived