Full Metal FMC M4 (Staticzero read)

david3558

Gas blowback would be pointless due to there being no bolt in the real gun and very little moving parts. An electrical charge is used to ignite the chemical propelant on the caseless round.

A major advantage would be that on the real steel the magasine loads from the top and so in an airsoft replica it would probably possible to have a gravity fed system that would negate winding ! Also the large body could encorporate an iPod, toaster for warm snacks in the field and a cup holder.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the only rifle that is perfect for an aeg with a burst chip, as there are no moving parts. Ofcourse, the real one has recoil, but still. In addition to that, I've always liked the G11. Just DON'T search for it using Google Image Search...

It's the only rifle that is perfect for an aeg with a burst chip, as there are no moving parts. Ofcourse, the real one has recoil, but still. In addition to that, I've always liked the G11. Just DON'T search for it using Google Image Search...

oops. too late.

:nosleep:

Didn't notice the landmine victim...

Anyway, there is a way to make it a gas blow back rifle with moving parts, but that would be really hard. On the real version, the whole, visible, P90-ish magazine is pulled back after each burst,

dunno why your so happy. its not something to be happy about. unless you like pictures of landmine victims, gay kittens and very excited..er..."gentlemans". Dammit. shut up.

*sobs in the corner*

:nosleep:

What the *fruitcage*?

It's a while since we discovered the slightly *cough* gay *cough* results that came up when using "G11" as the keyword.

So I don't know what you get, but we only got The gun G11, and a gay dude.

What the *fruitcage*?

It's a while since we discovered the slightly *cough* gay *cough* results that came up when using "G11" as the keyword.

So I don't know what you get, but we only got The gun G11, and a gay dude.

probably becauuse i got google safe search turned off.

I will never ever ever turn it off again. I'm sorry... :o

David, I have a few friends that own a variety of FN FAL's and I've been looking into pickingone up. I'm sure we can get you all the pics and measurments you want. Just let me know.

oh wow. if i can't get the FN SCAR, the FN FAL is good enough....I just like the straight magazines....oh! look at the pretty winter camo on this baby!

http://www.defrev.com/1_31_2004/DSA%20Inc....an%20Camo_1.jpg

http://www.defrev.com/1_31_2004/DSA%20Inc....an%20Camo_2.jpg

I like! :)

Edit: More inform goodies on the FN SCAR!!!

http://www.bellum.nu/armoury/FNSCAR.html

Got some more dimension stuff on that on! woo!

:P

Sorry, We will get updates ASAP. It would be great if you could figure out what gearbox version could fit in the FN, and get some DETAILED pictures with measurements, then you guys would deserve free ones :P

I hooked David up with a bunch of pics on the SR-47. Which FN do you want me to get dimensions of?

I got an idea for the FN2000, I've seen some new games with it. So I'm pretty sure you could e-mail them and they could probably give you a 3D rendering with the dimensions... I know a new HL2 mod, Incoming Source (still in developemnt) has a fully rendered FN2000, maybe you should try contacting them?

FN SCAR

PLLLEEEAASSSEE!!!

I will have your babies if you do!

:rolleyes:

You do understand they still haven't finished work on that, right? It is going to be changed a few times before it goes to production. Hell, there isn't even anyone that has decided to use it yet! Same basic thing for the G11 and KAWS. As much as I LOVE H&K guns, these things never made it to mass production! The G11 only had 1000 of them made, they where issued, then they where ditched the same year! How are we supposed to get replicas of guns that are not available?

david3558, I'm sending in pics of a FN FAL Para monday or tuesday most likely. I also talked to a friend that has built over 30 FAL's and has the official guid book to them. We can get you all the info you could ever want.

You do understand they still haven't finished work on that, right? It is going to be changed a few times before it goes to production. Hell, there isn't even anyone that has decided to use it yet! Same basic thing for the G11 and KAWS. As much as I LOVE H&K guns, these things never made it to mass production! The G11 only had 1000 of them made, they where issued, then they where ditched the same year! How are we supposed to get replicas of guns that are not available?

david3558, I'm sending in pics of a FN FAL Para monday or tuesday most likely. I also talked to a friend that has built over 30 FAL's  and has the official guid book to them. We can get you all the info you could ever want.

That's awesome Rapier. Hopefully, they'll be able to make a FAL (one of my favorite weapons). It looks like a V7 gearbox should fit easily. This could be an awesome sniper/woodland choice.

However, I think they should work on their current projects first. I'd rather them have a few reliable guns than a bunch of makes that don't shoot well.

I conceed getting models of the G11 is going to be hard, and that they will be rare.

But i wasn't talking about that, i was talking about the FN SCAR.

But about the FN SCAR, the US SOCOM is going to use it, and they have appareantly completed all required test to be accepted for pfull production.

If you pedal back to my previous post you will know that the current model mk.16 & MK. 17 are the final.

Obviously there will be further modification, but its the same to all weapons, on the other hand there are some which doesn't really change, such as the FN P90.

But, if you can get pictures or dimension of the FN SCAR then please post them, and if this company does decided to do this model, they will, in my opinion will have a very good market, because of the uniqueness of this weapon, and the fact its very new.

But if no one can get any informations that detailed about the FN SCAR, I will understand.

I don't mind the FN FAL, its a very pretty rifle when dressed properly, andwhats more it's quite different so i wil lbe more be more then willing to give it ago.

^_^

No one with the FN2000?...  :(

Am I the only one who likes it?...

Sorry bro I think the FN2000 is an ugly unecessary POS... But i'm not saying that towards you, just that the gun is def. not one of my favorites. I'm still interested to see FMC's pictures of their recievers. If they make an M16 with the foward assist like the ICS one, I will be for sure certain to buy one :)

Hmm...

I say FA-MAS replacement parts /upgrade/accesorries. No-one makes them now...

As for AEGs, FN2000's nice, but not too many people'll go for it... I'd say one of the newer Middle-Eastern Bullpup weapons, or perhaps a more affordable metal-parts AUG/L85/FA-MAS? Most definately an L85, people who like it either shell out almost no money for an Academy that falls apart, or a LOT of money for a STAR.

Archived