FREE airsoft event

Ingo_Sleeps

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maps ready to go...Stace, need your email addy dude!

Screamin, have sent you the maps mate.

On other news, we will (as from Tuesday next week) begin leaking information on the event and some of it's particulars. Allow me to put it this way... you will all be kept suitably trigger happy for the duration!

Maps sent to email addy Stace.

Righty oh... another tangent needed eh?

Got it....

Ok guys, post here your reasons for making you / your team the best airsoft player / team in the whole of the UK. The best response gets a Mars Bar at the event (and i mean a King Size Mars Bar). No Expense spared here guys!

:huh:

Thanks for the heads up Ant... i sent the stuff about an hour before your post, so if you are reading this TarraZu, check your e-mails please mate.

Klisky, because you are so close to your birthday, i'll see what the Site Manager and my SSO think about letting you play. (If you want too, just sweetalk Antiok as he's the Site Manager).

:rules:

Me and my mate are gunna be getting to crewe by train, how accessable is the site via public services from crewe station?

No public transport from the station to site(s). You can be picked up from station by Rogue_Trooper (Mark) on the 7th (Friday). The petrol charge is £3.50 for petrol each (we will pick you up and take you back to the train station).

Please advise me as soon as possible when the train will enter Crewe Train Station on the 7th, so we can be ready to transport you to site, if this is solution is acceptable.

Cheers mate,

Anthony

DS (Team OKAMI)

Okami Airsoft Club

Archived