Got road rage?

Arnie

Maybe in your part of georgia, i know a lot of peeps in atalanta dont

Last I checked pastel colored marshmellow ducks were incapable of owning and operating a firearm..yet! I am currently training my own Peep-army to take down you 1337-d00dz. Fear me, and my "deagle" wielding duck-army.

JUST-BORN-MARSHMALLOW-PEEPS.jpg

I'm getting a set...

If people have a problem... I knew i invested in a 3/4inch tubular steel brush guard for the front of my truck for a reason - beyond running over trees off roading.. (Works mighty well against jap cars.. tested it on my sister's mazada protege 5 or what ever it is.. Lemme tell ya. Dodge Ram 1500 with 33's and brush guard meeting Mazada's front end = not good.)

I'm getting a set...

If people have a problem... I knew i invested in a 3/4inch tubular steel brush guard for the front of my truck for a reason - beyond running over trees off roading.. (Works mighty well against jap cars.. tested it on my sister's mazada protege 5 or what ever it is.. Lemme tell ya. Dodge Ram 1500 with 33's and brush guard meeting Mazada's front end = not good.)

You do know why they're called "Bong" bars, don't you?

It's the sound made by ignorant pedestrians (who fail to look both ways when crossing a road) make when they bounce off them :)

Ahem. I'll get me coat ;)

Archived