HFC M190 just came

M1 Grand

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I ever find myself in a position that would enable me to own a compensated M190, and I am torn between that and another gun, the Robocop factor will almost certainly swing me in favour of the M190.

But, meh, I guess I just don't like the look of extended mags. Same goes for the CO2 mags.

I'm definitely considering it :D The intimidation factor alone would be worth the purchase, I imagine ;)

Oooooooh yes.....

Word to the wise, mate: get the compensated version. After comparing it to a TM Beretta with a standard length barrel, the comp HFC has more range. I haven't been able to chrono yet though. :(

:zorro:

I saw one getting chronoed at AG05, and bloody hell :blink: it was firing stupidly high, somewhere up near 400fps for the first couple of shots then settling around 350.

That gun will put the fear of God into you. That or just plain fear.

ph34r t3h b3r3tt4s 0f d00m.... ;)

(ironic l337, please don't hit me!!!)

Any idea when WGC and the likes are going to stock the full auto compensated version?

Are they making the full auto compensated yet?

Down with extended mags! Boo! Hiss!

nothing wrong with them, my friend...

P1010009.jpg

May I just add:

HFC M190C owns all.

I've charged a hill with mine, captured a flag with mine, swam through a swamp with mine, blown up a U-boat with mine and beaten an african bull-elephant to death with mine.

I simply must buy one but I must wait till I get paid...but I could buy one now. No wait I must! But it won't matter if I buy it now. No must wait till I get paid. But it'll arrive sooner if I buy it now. But I should wait till I get paid. Argggghhh

But you won't be able to drink for years.

nothing wrong with them, my friend...

I don't see anything wrong with Beretta extended mags either. It's not like they're Glock ones. Not that I don't like them. they're just bigger.

Wish I had the money to order two. Redwolf is taking forever with my order.

all this talk of the compensated and CO2 versions, yes they look sorta cool, and CO2 is always a plus, but I plan on getting the normal (metal) version. I simply like the realistic look--I love the look M9 series just the way it is; this is also the reason I opt for this instead of an M93R :D

also, I agree with the above posts; say bye-bye kindey!

Well I'm going to be buying the Full Auto version...I do like the compensated one, but a) I want full auto and B)compact sidearm.

I know the full auto one can't take CO2.

Anyway in a few days I'll be ordering mine, along with my STAR M249, Sun Project M40XB and HFC DE...plus some other bits/guns which I haven't decided on.

Archived