HFC M190 just came

M1 Grand

Beware of the gypsy curse incurred by shooting anything made of old tyres, gyro slips and/or baked bean cans.

You do not have a previously installed version of common Sense. Please install common sense before continuing. Insert the CD marked "Common Sense 6.2.3" into your CD drive and click OK.

I have no idea about this safety thing though, I'm pretty sure I've cocked mine with the safeties on  -  I've used them enough to do everything possible (thats PG13) with them.

:huh:

Edit: I'm actually not being a glib bast*rd to ya Lance, I was labouring under the impression I was being funny :(;) Must be all that LSD I took this morning.

Remember kids, stay in dugs, and don't do school...

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm actually not being a glib bast*rd to ya Lance, I was labouring under the impression I was being funny   Must be all that LSD I took this morning.

No worries mate :) I appreciate the help.

Is it ok to fire it on a full moon?

And the safety catch is voice activated i take it?

Sweet Christ on a cracker. I only just got a chance to test out this M190.

It really is bloody marvellous, isn't it?

It definitely has the nicest feel and action out of all of my GBBs.

And it looks pretty neat with my green laser attached to the rail too ;)

You couldn't have chosen a better pistol. I've put about 5000rds thru mine w/o a single problem (knock on wood). But, i can confirm the issue with racking the slide while the safety is on, I did this about 10 mins. after i purchased the gun and it totally fux0red it up, but lucky for me the airsoft shop owner was nice enough to switch it out for me. :D

Just remember, that heavy metal slide is gonna cause quite a bit of friction, so dont forget to break it down and lube it as often as possible. :)

Cheers mate.

You're Welcome.

:unsure:

(Sung to the tune of Supertramp's "Dreamer")

Reeeeeeeeeep point.

Just give DarkLite a reeeeeeeep point.

He'd like a little reeeeeeeeep point for be-ing so nice.

Just put yo-ur curs-or

Over that

Green plus,

Oh yes you should.

Give him a rep point,

He has helped,

And so

You know that you should.

That is what

He would do for you.

(repeat)

Athankyew.

Sweet Christ on a cracker. I only just got a chance to test out this M190.

It really is bloody marvellous, isn't it?

It definitely has the nicest feel and action out of all of my GBBs.

And it looks pretty neat with my green laser attached to the rail too ;)

Now that you have one, buy another one. Double the fun! :D

Edit: I'm actually not being a glib bast*rd to ya Lance, I was labouring under the impression I was being funny :(;) Must be all that LSD I took this morning.

M190 Fan and Acid head!?!? Who knew I had an english twin brother? LOL

Now if I could only remember to bring the Telecaster when its time to play "Interstellar Overdrive" and the M190 for Airsoft...

ok back on topic:

What's this about breaking the sear? I believe I've racked the slide on mine many times with the safety on and never had a problem either. Is it an issue particular to the full auto version only?

Edit: Oh god, I've done it again... just read the post abouth the full auto only thing... :(

More wasted bandwidth brought to you by ADD and Kool Aid first thing in the morning... :nosleep:

I've been reading about the various types of gasses on Airsoft Scotland and they say Green Gas is only recommended for a small number of guns, even then only in winter - is the M190 suitable with green? They sell HFC Green Gas on AS, I don't want to order a bazillion cans of it and then fux0r my shiny new M190 up with it, I'd rather be 100% sure.

I've been reading about the various types of gasses on Airsoft Scotland and they say Green Gas is only recommended for a small number of guns, even then only in winter - is the M190 suitable with green? They sell HFC Green Gas on AS, I don't want to order a bazillion cans of it and then fux0r my shiny new M190 up with it, I'd rather be 100% sure.

If it's a Full metal version, it'll take Green Gas no probs.

what kind of range is everyone getting with their M190? i recently sold mine because the bb's were dipping and hitting the floor at about 60 feet, while my Hi-Capa goes for about 20 feet more until it hits my fence. (this was using green, 0.25g bb's gave it a few more feet range over 0.2g).

did i have one with an worn hop or something? i ask because im looking to buy a beretta again and its between the KSC M9 HW or the M190.

cheers

Archived