Worst Gun

DanMc

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i briefly (4 days) had a HFC MAC11 set. the gun was fine, but the mag was ######. i still managed to sell for a profit though :D

other than that, i have to say i havnt brought anything else that is even remotely *beep* - never had springers or cheap AEG's, went straight in at TM MP5SD5, which even performed very well for me.

had a couple of Glocks and an M9 i didn't get on with, nothing really wrong with them though. i sold them pretty quick too.

If by worst, you mean the gun that simply performed worst, it'll probably some springer off a market for a couple of quid. If you mean the gun that wasn't worth the price, the WA Beretta Elite CQB. Didn't hold enough gas to empty the mag. Only time I've bought a gun that simply wasn't worth the price.

:zorro:

Ah, that would have to be the amazing springer second-hand cyma shotgun that fired half the pump and the barrel in a graceful arc...

...went further than the BB anyhow...

...after the barrel and pump vanished into the wilderness of Herefordshire, the BB rolled out the trigger mechanism (I kid you not!!!)

Super 9...:(

Actually, I killed it myself. It overhopped so I chopped down the barrel and used it as a shotgun. See, if you load 3 to 5 0.12 gram BBs at a time by cocking multiple times, they stay in the barrel (even when you tip it down) and fire with decent spread. And a range of about 10 feet. <_<

I just took the creature apart out of curiosity, figured I had nothing more to lose.

Really, Baka?  What's wrong with it, in your opinion?

Kokusai.

And why the CA M15 :blink:

How can you say that!

It was upgraded, so I partly blame Redwolf. But what ever way I put it together, it wouldn't work like it should, or something new died. Either way, it wouldn't feed correctly, and the hop up sucked. The body itself was nice, though.

And a Kokusai? They're supposed to be good!

Baka, thankfully, you put my fears to rest by saying that it was upgraded!! Generally, Redwolf are very good, but I guess you got unlucky, huh?

My worst one is sitting on this very desk, guys and gals. It's a springer, Walther P99 - looks great, shoots great...Or used to. I didn't really know what the little catch in front of the trigger guard did. Little hint for anyone that's messing around with it: do NOT pull it down, and then hit the slide release catch when it's back. I did this, and the entire slide came right off, halfway across the room! So I lost a little spring, because I didn't realise it should've been in there until the place had been tidied, and now, it's gone. It just so happens the little catch holds the recoil rod in place when it's up, and you have to pull it down to get the slide off. When you put it back on again, you push the catch home, and it's happy. When it has the spring. LOL

Archived