Worst Gun

DanMc

I'd say the well D-90 but it was funny enough to remake it's 15 quid.

I have been fortunate to never really end up with a particularly bad gun. Even my KWA M11 has worked allmost flawlessley since I got it (ask Rhino, he seemed to have fun with it at AG). If I have to say one, then probably one of my EBBs, not really woth the money.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well all of the springers I bought before I found out about real airsoft, those are junk. As of now my works gun has to be my P90TR. Granted I love it to death but, it just does stand up to other super upgraded guns at my site. Plus the mags are a right pain is the butt. I still does quite well in my sneaky ninja recon job. It really isn't that bad it is just the worst I have. ;)

The worst gun that I have ever seen was the Double Eagle shotgun that was a clone of the UTG m87LA. My friend had this gun for about 3 weeks and then one day when I was using it I cocked it and the grip and barrel literally fell apart in my hands.

You mean the DE shotgun that UTG rebranded as their own, right?

You mean the DE shotgun that UTG rebranded as their own, right?

Probably not. When I bought the DE from the flea thinking it was UTG, I thought the same thing. Thankfully, teh Internets edjumacated me.

I saw that after seeing that you were the last poster and I knew that's what you were going to say. :)

well its not necessarily MY worst, but my friend bought a couple hyper-cheap springers at the local swapmeet, which pretty much fell apart while we were messing about with them (i have to confess, we were skirmishing around the neighborhood)

my person worst is some random little lpeg that my parents bought for me a few years back, twas my first airsoft gun. don't know what brand it is, but has yet to fail me...

Archived