Ics gas conversion

Howie

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sorry i dont understand what your on about if it has nothing to do with this thread whats the point in posting??? is it because you have nothing better to do???

Seriously man, I like your idea alot, and I was thinking of doing somethign similar myself, but until I see a video I'm going to have a hard time believing any of this. It sounds like you've got all your stuff in order and you know what your talking about, but people aren't going to take you seriously unless you start posting in paragraphs, sentances and proper grammar. At least seperate your paragraphs into points or something, its very difficult to read your writing although what can be interpretated is usually good information.

I've just tidied up a thread a little, as some people were starting to get somewhat obtuse.

Please keep things on topic, folks. If you want to have a rant about any injustices, I recommend you do it elsewhere - especially in regards to matters which the Moderating team consider closed. ;)

I've just tidied up a thread a little, as some people were starting to get somewhat obtuse.

Please keep things on topic, folks. If you want to have a rant about any injustices, I recommend you do it elsewhere - especially in regards to matters which the Moderating team consider closed. ;)

Oh come on now I was kidding, lighten up.

• 1 year later...

just as others have invented things that shouldnt work i believe that this gun can work (i have seen similar co2 m4s but they were made for paintball and with a diffferent system)

give the guy a break he is dyslexic and is almost incappable of good grammar.

besides you shouldnt burn somone untill they have proof not before....

N-N-N-N-NNNNECROPOOOOOSSSTTT!!

Winrar is you NOT YOU.

Does ANYBODY look at how old a thread is nowadays? Also, how the heck did you find this? digging around at about page 74 of the project discusion?

I'm pretty sure this was around before i joined,the forums, and that's a wee while now... o_O

You gotta love the way the OPs first post started out as "I have built..." and then there's 2 days of intense argument over if it's possible or not when a single picture from the OP would crush the disbelievers in an instant.

I knew it was bullsh*t after reading the first post.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived