Hong Kong or ArnieGeddon....?

TaQ

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah but the thing is MAKKOO I was never close with my counterparts in HK lol, hence it'll be my first time at a relatives wedding if I go next month.

Guess family does come first. But then again if I miss AG then I'll have to wait like next year... = (

Well TaQ, I'm not saying it's easy but try to put things on perspective... What is more important??? and what is more important not only for you but for your family??? I mean maybe you should talk with your parents and ask them for their opinion on the subject??? But I'm almost sure that they will really enjoy your company if you decided to go with them to HK.

There are weekender airsoft events all the time, and if its your first skirmish you're waiting for, why not just go for a standard one day event whenever you want- they happen every week! You certainly don't have to wait a year to atend another airsoft event.

Go to Hong Kong- besides- two weeks vs two days... no competition! And again- theres "hardball" over there that generally blows the socks off most UK games.

Well, weekenders do happen all the time, true. But events planned by the minds of R22 and myself? Unmissable. :D

Btw, I didn't know we were going to let TaQ in. Will have to discuss this with R22. (JOKING!)

Seriously, we'll miss you if you don't come, but:

You must do what you feel is right, of course.

Please.... No quotes from random movies.. :P

I really do want to go to AG, to see the forum members, and to make a complete *albatross* of myself that people will never forget lol.. There's still a chance it'll happen mind!

I wouldn't go as far as "missing you" more like "yeah yeah who cares" sounds better :)

Deadline is next week... :(

Erm. Is there something I haven't been told myself....?!?!

Don't know what he meant, but methinks the translation goes "get lost, go to a better place where theres nicer girls and more hardcore airsoft" :D :D :D oh and "don't come back" LOL

Joke joke.... It's all good, but still need to think..

DAMN, should of set up a poll.... *ACK* v_v

So basically put if I go to AG I'll be perpetually shot in the nuts?

And if I go to HK it'll be the trip of a lifetime? WICKED, I'll go to HK then :rolleyes:

Nah for real, I'll really be missing out if I do miss AG, hey any chance there can be ANNUAL AG's...? Like the one in October can be Autumn AG and another one in Winter....? :rolleyes:

No..? Shucks....

There are big events quite frequently and from the sounds of things AG will happen again.

Your relatives will only be getting married once, you could send a cardboard cut out of your self to AG. When your there tell all you rich relatives how broke you are then buy lots of cheap airsoft stuff :D

I'm missing AG this year because its the last weekend of fresher's fortnight (yes fortnight!!) which i ain't missing for the world!

You get flown out to HK for a wedding? My cousin is getting married in two weeks in Oz but we don't get a wonderful trip like that!

To be honest TaQ, i'd go to the wedding. Lets face it, if ArnieGeddon takes off like everyone's hoping, then there should be no reason why this can't become a regular social event. I've never been abroad in all my 27 years alive, but if i was offered the chance to go then i'd do it! Don't get me wrong, and i think i speak for the majority of people here when i say we'd like you to come to ArnieGeddon, but events will still be held in the future regardless whether they're called ArnieGeddon 2, 3, Slaughterfest or whatever. I say go for it man (and bring us a postcard back)

Postcards to every single person!?!? In your dreams people lol!

I could just send one to R22 and he can post it up on the boards or something..... but nah..... Y'all don't need that! Plus it makes out like I'm some attention seeking get..

I'll shut up now. (and let Rhino take 1st place spammer :lol: jkn)

Archived