Random Jokes

DirtyMoFo

All right i got two:

Three cockroaches sneak in to a house. They stay for the night and one goes in the medicine cabinet, ones sleeps on the pool table and the last one goes on the rim of the toilet. Anways night goes by nad morining comes and they all have a meeting. The first cockraoch says how he had a headache so he takes some Tylenal (not sure how to spell it). The second cockroach says everything was fine until he almost got ran over by a giant boulder. Now the last one saw how he fell inot a giant ocean, it started raining and thundering, and if it wasn;t for a a log he surely would of drown. :)

i got some dead baby jokes as well:

1. Q: how many dead babies does it take to paint a barn?

A: Depends how hard you throw them.

2. Q: How many dead babies does it take to shingle a roof?

A: Depends on how thin you slice them.

3. Q: What do you call a dead baby smeared on a wall?

A: ART.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little girl is in science class when the teacher says, "Whales can only eat krill because their throats are so small and skinny."

The little girl cried out in protest," No that can't be true! The bible says a whale ate Jonah!"

The teacher replied," That's impossible. A whale's throat is way too small."

The little girl said," Fine. I'll ask him when I go to heaven."

The teacher replied," But what if Jonah went to hell?"

The little girl replied," Than you can ask him."

And:

Whats cooler than 10 dead babies nailed to a tree?

1 dead baby nailed to 10 trees.

A guy is all alone one night sitting in his apartment when he hears a knock on the door. He goes to answer it but there's nobody there. He looks down and sees a snail sitting in the middle if the halway. At first he's confused, and then he's angry. He picks up the snail and with all his might throws the little guy to the end of the hallway.

Ten years later on the anniversary of that very night the man again hears a knock at the door. He answers it, and to his astonishment the very same snail is sitting in the same place.

The tiny creature looks up at the man and says, "What the F@ was that all about?!?!"

And now some for the sexist males:

What do you say to a woman who has two black eyes?

Nothing, you already told her twice!

Why should women be denied driver's licenses?

Because theres no road from the bed to the kitchen!

.....im going to hell for this....

Man and woman get married. On their honeymoon night, the husband gets undressed, then throws his trousers at the woman and says:

"Put these on."

She does, then says:

"This is silly, they're too big, I can't wear these."

Husband says

"That's right, you remember, I wear the trousers in this marriage."

The wife then gets undressed, and throws her underwear to her husband.

"Put these on, darling."

After struggling for a minute, the husband concedes defeat.

"They're far to small, I can't get into them."

"That's right, and you never bloody will unless you change your attitude."

:zorro:

I'll always remember what my father said before he got killed, "fook me a bus!"

A blonde and her husband were having an argument, when the husband goes "ok then to prove that blonde's arnt dumb i want you to paint this room by the time i get back", so she replied "ok then", so off he went down the pub, 2 hours later he returns only to find the blonde on the floor wearing two of everything, he asks "what the hells going on here!?", to which she replied, "it said on the tin for best results apply 2 coats"

A Marine with a chest full of ribbons and medals is standing at the position of attention along the wall at a party. A beautiful young woman comes over to talk to him. "You look unhappy, is everything quite alright."

"Outstanding, ma'am," the Marine replies, the serious face doesn't lighten up a whit.

"Are you sure, sir?" The woman asks again. "I mean, have you not been...'getting enough'?"

The Marine replies. "Last time I got some was twenty-oh-one." Upon hearing this, the woman whisks him away and they do the deed.

After finishing up, the woman says, "For someone who hasn't done it in so long, you sure are good..."

The Marine looks at her with a confused look on his face. "I should be ma'am, its only twenty-one thirty..."

There's an american, an irishman, and a brit on the roof of a very tall building. The american says: 'I bet i can jump of this roof, fly round the building 3 times and land back on the roof safely'

The brit encourages him and the american jumps off the roof, flys round the building 3 times, and lands back on it safely.

The irishman says: 'i bet i can do that to'. he jumps off the roof and falls to his death.

The brit turns to the american and says: 'you're a B******d when you're drunk superman.

Archived