International fair IWA

STUNTMAN

I spoke to the guys, and i've got more info about the fair:

As you already know in the pasts days of 10 to 13 of the this month, in Nürnberg, Germany, had place in the local center of exhibitions one of the biggest world-wide fairs in the scope of firearms, the ammunition, hunting, porting shot, optic, security, billboard and other activities of recreation as the Airsoft.

The "IWA & Classics Billboard" gave to space the 1010 expositors distributed for five big (huge they told me) areas, between which it was possible to count on the most famous manufacturers of firearms of the world and the most recognized on companies to the tactic and specialized equipment.

The invitation came from Classic Army Italy. Camuflado.com carried through visit to the exposition in the scope to strengthen the bows already bred with the commercialized marks and to get perspectives of new business-oriented relationships and expansion that go to the meeting of the expectations and requirements of ours esteem customers.

For beyond being able to get in first-hand new features in the branch of the Airsoft and to collect all the precious information of the too much manufacturers, the Camuflado.com also took to the entities gifts, slight knowledge of the state of the Airsoft in Portugal, more necessarily on the recent law. Questions had been raised as the equipment homologation, respect to the rules imposed for the European community, and also to the commercial/fiscal level.

Being Portugal a market in expansion, noticed a high interest of the manufacturers with which in we congregate them, in betting of concise form and correct, benefiting all in the process.

To the specific level of the Airsoft it was possible to count on the presences of the Classic Army, Cybergun, ASG, GSG, UTG and Stormtec. A restricted fair the professionals in the branch of the commerce, production or services.

Probably the mark that more has expanded its business in the amount, variety and quality of products, the Classic Army has come to accustom its customers with weapons wove, robust and with the best support technician in the Europe. Its presence in fair IWA, Germany, especially was demarcated by the demonstration of the new launchings of the mark and by its concrete interest in the exploration of the European market, in contrast to marks as the Tokyo Marui, that if limits to the Japanese territory.

In the pursuing of the invitation carried through to the Camuflado.com, it equips it of the store had the chance of if congregating with both presidents of the Classic Army Italy and the Yuk Fung (Classic Army Hong Kong), the likable Mr. Jackie.

After the revelation of the grenade launchers you connected GP-30, for series AK, and the AG36, for the series G36, the Classic Army suprises us one more time in the diversity of models and the unfolding of a specific model, in its known variants more.

Already using the recent acquired license, the Classic Army will very launch in briefing the weapons Steyr AUG A1 and Steyr AUG A2, known as Steyr AUG Militar and Civil Steyr AUG. As if it was not enough pretensions in manufacturing the machine gun of section Steyr H-BAR and the shortness Steyr Police exist (that also it will be release in kit). These weapons already count on the problems that appeared in the corrected Marui versions.

Also the G3 line will be explored under the license of the Schwaben Arms, counting on the celebrity G3 SG-1 and G3 SAR Offizier (MC-51 with YOU LAUGH). Of course, completely in metal and with all the advantages Classic Army.

In the area of the archetypes we can see the SL-9, in the line of the G36 series, as well as the SR-25, that will count on gearbox special for sniping. The adepts of the Russian weapons go to be delirious with the launching of AK-74, total in metal and wood. This AK goes to count on a body in steel, equal to the one of the Real, providing a similar almost real aspect. This body also will be adapted to a new version of the SLR-105. Additionally the respectful machine gun of section RPK will be launched , also in metal and wood. The accessible price and of production will be the first mass RPK to leave in the market of Airsoft. Still to sharpen more the appetite, we have information that they are in the aiming the MG36 and the HK53.

The Classic Army still counts on the launching of a AEG of low cost, a M4 to the level of the Marui model, in plastic, but the half the price. Without a doubt a good one bets.

It's only that i know, and sorry some translation problems, but my English isn't very current!

STUNTMAN

I don't know the Barret brand (i will know very soon) but it's a new gun, not the Hurricane kit for the M16 AEG's.

I know that it's gas powered, and uses 8mm BB's!

I hope soon can post here the manufacture name!

Can you imagine being stop by the police in a traffic operation, and their faces when you open the trunk?

"Don't worry officer... it's just a Barret... only to play games!!!"

:D  :D  :D

STUNTMAN

VFC Barrett...man that's been out for a long time heheh :)

I want to thanks to all the guys that send me some PM's cheering about the photos and text about IWA.

It's a big pleasure to me help with info!

I learn a lot in this forum, and i try to inject new info.

Regards to all, and when i've got more news, i'll be back!

STUNTMAN

Theres going to be alot of new systema guns soon....

So if your a PTW Fan like I am... there's going to be alot wider selection soon. I just can't say anything directly, but I'll put it this way I have a good friend who's the systema USA rep. (Or, one of them.)

Theres going to be alot of new systema guns soon....

So if your a PTW Fan like I am... there's going to be alot wider selection soon. I just can't say anything directly, but I'll put it this way I have a good friend who's the systema USA rep. (Or, one of them.)

Sounds great for thoes who dream of PTWs.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived