plce webbing

mgyz3

The closest I can find to that size in a belt pouch is the SASS Rhondesian belt pouch.

Normal set up for a rifle man is 2 double ammo on the hips, then on the back is normally a mix of water bottle pouches and utility pouches, I find utilities are better some say water bottle pouches, utilities are slightly bigger.

Those set ups with 5-6 waterbottle/utility pouches are probably for LMG gunners.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

love my PLCE kit to bits, most comfortable kit i have honestly ever worn, and thats saying something, your rigs set up is good mate, suits you go for it :D;)

personal load out includes, 2 x double mag pouches, 1 x utility pouch, canteen pouch and messtin pouch, all properly packed, along with my bergan and day sacks.

if anyone is looking out for some PLCE items/sets give me a shout as i'll be going to some militaria fairs/surplus shops in the next couple of months.... alternatively if you want PLCE but not the "issued" but slightly better "quality" try artkis, again quality gear ;)

Archived