plce webbing

mgyz3

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cleanest webbing EVER!

Not a bad set up though, the only thing I can see wrong is the lack of a bungee to keep the pouches from wobbling about, but if you don't find you need one all is good.

All in all looks pretty good to me.

Still, it is without a doubt the cleanest webbing I have ever seen.

Cleanest webbing EVER!

Not a bad set up though, the only thing I can see wrong is the lack of a bungee to keep the pouches from wobbling about, but if you don't find you need one all is good.

Cleanest webbing EVER!

Although it may sound stupid, I put small bags of sand in my utility pouches when I go airsofting. Obviously not loads, but just enough to give it some weight. Occasionally I leave my mess tins 'n' stuff in the pouches, but only if im going for a night skirmish or long games.

Cheers

last time I checked flecktarn I couldnt see one, but now I found it..

I dotn really want the shoulder harness though, and Im sure it adds another £15 or so to the price.. which is nay good for a semi-budget airsofter.

Although it may sound stupid, I put small bags of sand in my utility pouches when I go airsofting. Obviously not loads, but just enough to give it some weight. Occasionally I leave my mess tins 'n' stuff in the pouches, but only if im going for a night skirmish or long games.

wtf? thats *Fruitcage*ing bonkers... i just carry extra ammo, 2 canteens instead, or some other kit i need instead of useing the daysack, or i mostly do keep my mess tin in the utility, tho i always find im short on space...

Webbing for the win!

I got a chance to try out my german webbing on the weekend, and I must say it kicked *albatross*. I love the spanish fasteners, there really quick to open and silent.

I got into a really nuts firefight, were it was me vs 5 guys in some really thick brush, and I managed to take 3 of them out before I got shot in the cheek, all thanks to the ease of opening those mag pouches.

I'm tempted to get a Brit load out, and got a few questions about the webbing, (from Flecktarn.co.uk) which yoke would be best? I see 5 to choose from, I see some issued ones a wyvern, and a webtex. How big are the utility pouches, I'd need some fairly large pouches to hold the stuff I would need.

I was being a bit silly :) Try and go for issue or Wyvern. There are two issue yokes, one for webbing, one for daysacks. I don't know about switching them out (some people do), but you want the webbing one ideally. Arktis do one too, but you might as well save your money and go with the ol' reliable issue one :)

If you provide me with a picture of the size type of German webbing you want in PLCE I'll see what I can find.

Yeah go Issue, web-tex is rather... ######s.  Also web-tex pouches don't have STFs so stay away from them.

General Purpose Pouch

I was looking at getting something that size but I can't find any

What I was wondering though is what would say a brit infantryman use for general purpose space to store stuff like mess tins, MRE's ect with out using the zip on day pack?

I've seen pics of DPM webbing that looks like it has 4-5 canteen pouches on it. Is there a certain pouch that gets used like that or just any old canteen pouch.

Archived