plce webbing

mgyz3

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont personally have a set of PLCE but I have a set of German Issued webbing, and its great, for the type of game I play it beats my Weesatch and it doesn't matter if it goes and breaks because I can replace it for cheap :D hold lots of things too :)

I dont personally have a set of PLCE but I have a set of German Issued webbing, and its great, for the type of game I play it beats my Weesatch and it doesn't matter if it goes and breaks because I can replace it for cheap :D  hold lots of things too :)

Well the fun story about the standard, issued german webbing you have is, that it´s based (or say copied and then modified) on an earlier canadian webbing system.

Newer available german webbing from civilian gear manufactures like Tacgear are more or less based on the PLCE webbing. Just a little side note to involve some "history" in the "discussion"

;)

the yoke has a strap at the back i just used the clips on the spade pouch to attach it

ah your using the day yoke instead of the standard. good choice alot of chaps switch this out. gives you less straps on the bottom but adds fastex clips top and bottom for your day packs.

pete

Anybody know anywhere in the UK where i can get PLCE in OD?

Looked in most obivous places and googled it.

Cheers

Ive got a set for sale if your interested

Grade 1 OD

1xBelt

1xYoke

2xDouble Ammo Pouch

2xUtility Pouch

Comes with a bungee and a 58 pattern water bottle with mug too.

i have a set of od webbing on ebay 2 ammo pouch 2 utility pouches belt and yoke i may throw in a spade pouch and a us water bottle it ends in 2 hours just type in plce webbing its title is plce webbing used by paras and sas

Im undecided on PLCE. I want a set of it (again - 3rd time...) but it has its downsides for airsoft. I mean 3 utilitys? What goes in them for your average game?

Nice PLCE spade, but do you really need it for skirmishing?

I know exactly what you mean now mate, I got a set of PLCE with two double ammo poches, a waterbottle pouch, utility and an s10 mask pouch. (use as dump pouch) I have no use for the waterbottle pouch at all, and when the thing is fully laden it weighs a ton

Does anyone know anywhere I can get a replacement 'spainish' style pouch fastener? one of mine has bloody snapped! :(

Im undecided on PLCE. I want a set of it (again - 3rd time...) but it has its downsides for airsoft. I mean 3 utilitys? What goes in them for your average game?

Main reason i'm slimming down my kit...To a *Gasp* plate carrier and just the essentials (mag pouches, utility pouch, hydration carrier). All this Splav kit's nice, but there are so many pouches and stuff that i don't use, and just get in the way. The fact that i can only most at a snails pace while wearing everything may come into consideration too.

Main reason i'm slimming down my kit...To a *Gasp* plate carrier and just the essentials (mag pouches, utility pouch, hydration carrier). All this Splav kit's nice, but there are so many pouches and stuff that i don't use, and just get in the way. The fact that i can only most at a snails pace while wearing everything may come into consideration too.

i use this gear for cadet that is why there are so many pouches :gun2:

I always love seeing this question put to people - I mean, do we all skirmish the same?

Answer: No!

The beauty of PLCE is that you can tailor it to specific sites / games. One site I go to plays short (from 30min to couple of hour) games with frequent returns to the safezone, so I can cut my PLCE down to carry what I need for that. Another site I play at is big time milsim, so leave the cars in the morning, don't return to them until the end of the day - so I need to be able to carry everything - plenty of mags as no loose ammo or >1 high cap allowed; plenty of water; food; waterproofs; pyros; leatherman; machete; etc, etc.

Smeg.

Archived