Loonacy's A Lunatic...

Wraith18A

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, she's a woman. We're men. They keep us from doing something really stupid. They're smarter than us.

Keep in mind though that:

You're smarter than a creature that, when he takes a shower, tries to throw his underwear up with his foot and catch it in the air.

So don't feel too special.

I've tried that... the underwear trick...

maybe i shouldn't admit that...

meh, i just told a sexist joke, i deserve humiliation...

EDIT:

gd idea with the sending an email, but why pretend you're a record exec? couldn't you just send him an email saying "put daddy's gun back"?

Trolling a forum is where u basically go and rip the ###### out of the people there. We get people doing it here from time to time. And I was joking anyway.

But hell, if you wanna go, lets get together a "posse" and go "pop and cap in their *albatross*"

Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it.

It's very tempting but I "fear" he would hunt me down with that gun and then make a rap about it.

NOTE: I don't fear him hunting me. The idea of him rapping again scares the *beep* out of me. My ears can't take that again.

It would be funny to build him up then burst his bubble

:blow:

(oh yes im the first to use that in context)

aww, i was looking forward to that :(

never mind, there are other ways of getting the "put daddy's gun away" message accross, right?

edit:

woah... i seriously suggest you don't read the forums, there is some stuff on there that even genuine rappers would be disgusted by...

i'm not joking, stuff about this kid killing whores and doing all kinds of stuff to them pre and post mortem... and that's the most polite way i can think of putting it...

Look at his location:

"in the grave with your mom"

What exactly does that mean?

I think he is suggesting some form of necrophilia.

Hey if he's into that sort of thing.

Maybe someone should put some stuff up on that forum about how to handle a gun in a more safe manner.

Archived