Another new G&P body?

Crandall

The deals Cybergun has on trademarks don't apply to the US either, just Europe and Asia.

Sorry Lance, thought you were knocking on all trademarks. The bulldog one isn't real, though I'm sure you could custom engrave a real one if you asked. I think Guarder do a Diemaco body, as does a newer company based out of Hong Kong, but I haven't heard anything about them. There was a post in the news forum about it and I think a news article on UKASC.

Jimisin, I believe G&G will custom engrave their metal bodies if you ask them to. Unfortunately, most of their website is in Chinese and I don't know if they still offer it.

I reakon the reason why there are so many metal bodies avaliable for m4/m16's is because they are such a popular gun amongst airsofters, so there must be a rather big market for them. Especially since everyone would ideally like their gun to be unique from all the other tom, ###### and harrys of the airsoft world

Archived