Another new G&P body?

Crandall

I think Rec has brought up a good point. Even though G&P are bringing out metal bodies with fancy trademarks, not a single company makes a reciever with FN trademarks, even though they're the ones who have produced all of the government's M16s for the past 18 years.

Doesn't really serve any purpose though does it?

It's picky, but no, for me it doesn't :( if I spend 140$ on a metal body, I want authentic trademarks on it. This kind of problem has probably been discussed too many times already, but I'm just a little angry that there seem no more originally trademarked ones out there. I suppose this has to do with ICS and/or Cybergun licensing Colt Trademarks, though...

No seriously - whats the deal with the trades? Are they pisstake or what?

Do you mean those Porsche, USMC, SEALs etc trades G&P and Hurricane make? No, they have no real counterpart.

And more importantly....has anyone seen a diemaco one about?

Guarder once made a 'Canada' body, but I suppose it's out of production.

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i..._Metal%20Bodies

Ok *flame retardant undies on*

Actually even though I'm not aware of any RS counterparts for these trades, there is an american military tradition of units buying specialized presentation weapons as gifts for departing CO's or other VIPs so it's not incomprehensible that guns with these kind of trades could exist.

If you like them buy them if not don't, but I don't see much of a point to slagging the fact that they are available... Hell I'd love it if a company sold a metal body with custom trades i.e. you send them the images and wording and for a nominal extra fee the put them on a blank reciever... Choice is a good thing.

BTW the new bulldog ones are a bit over the top even for me...

Archived