CYMA CM028S (AK47S)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I found the fix for the feeding problems, try doing this before you open the GB up or return it or buy a new mag, ect. It's more of temporary fix, I see what I can do for something more

permanent.

pict00031fs.th.jpg

Thats catch there lets the mag droop down to far, so you need to put something on it to make it a more tight tight fit.

Step 1. Using electrical tape, roll a cylinder. Make it so the sticky part of the tape is on the outside.

pict00043au.th.jpg

Place the tape cylinder on the catch previously mentioned. then flatten the cylinder out.

pict00050vs.th.jpg

The mag will now be a pretty tight fit. My AK now feed admirably, no more double feeds on semi now also. So I don't have to open up the geaarbox and replace the nozzle (Though I might anyway to put stronger spring in)

Hope that helps. I think I'll post this on ASR and Arnies too, some people mentioned having feed problems.

I never heard about it having a metal body, where did you hear that?

Anyway, no the reciever is plastic, but it is gun metal grey that is hard to distinguish from metal at sight.

Now, the reciever cover is metal. Like I said it is the same thing as TM. ABS reciever, metal reciever cover.

I've found a place that sells this for £85 here. they only have the 's' version, but I'm not sure which one I want

I`ve had both versions by TM, the folder is nice and compact and looks good with about 120mm cut off the barrel, cons are stock wobbles a bit and can fall to pieces if not looked after, and you can only fit a low capacity stick battery. The full stock takes a big battery but other than that is a bit boring...I forked out for a type 56 folding bayonet kit to jazz it up a bit. Airshooter is selling the full and folding Cyma here :)

Thanks for the info slick63. The thing is I really like the look of the folding stock folded in, but I'm not to keen on it when it's folded out. can you tell me if you can fold it over the top of the gun on the cyma. Decisions, decisions what to do. probably the best thing to do would be my english course work due in for tomorrow. (I've only got half a page done.)

Also I don't know how reliable that website I posted is.

RE bb-gunshop

If you look at the site and descriptions you will find they are not there own , if you look at the m85 for eg, they have taken the photo and description from airshooter.co.uk. The fps on many guns I notice have been well, bumped up a bit. I have found 2 guns on there that have had the photos taken from airshooter and descriptions taken from another site. The other photos i.e mp5j and pistols to name a few have been copied from another site.

btw, noticed they only sell the folding stock, you can get the fixed stock from actionhobbys, as well as the folding stock. Just been talking to Paul there, and he said he'll match bb-gunshop's price on the folding stock, for as long as bb-gunshop have it in. Email him through the site before placing the order though.

Thanks for the info slick63. The thing is I really like the look of the folding stock folded in, but I'm not to keen on it when it's folded out. can you tell me if you can fold it over the top of the gun on the cyma.

The stock won`t fold over the top of the AK on any of the models. :)

Oh yes it does. both my TM aks and the CYMA AKs can do this

all you do is push the button and swing up not down. very simple

one problem it blocks the iron sights. but this can be overcome by having to shoulder peice vertical which gives you an aiming window! BONUS,

i do this all the time because i realy hate the way the aks feels when itsa underfolded.

Oh yes it does.  both my TM aks and the CYMA AKs can do this

all you do is push the button and swing up not down.  very simple 

one problem it blocks the iron sights.  but this can be overcome by having to shoulder peice vertical which gives you an aiming window!  BONUS,

i do this all the time because i realy hate the way the aks feels when itsa underfolded.

Folding stock? Pah.

I'm going to remove my folding stock and use it as a pistol.

Hi all

Would any one like a full stock cyma AK it is brand new and it has only been on display for 2 days, has a scratch on the pistol grip so i cant send it out to customers as it has been unsealed, £75 plus postage , never used email me though my website if interested

regards Paul

Actionhobbys

My Website

Edited by titanwraith
Oh yes it does.  both my TM aks and the CYMA AKs can do this

all you do is push the button and swing up not down.  very simple 

one problem it blocks the iron sights.  but this can be overcome by having to shoulder peice vertical which gives you an aiming window!  BONUS,

agreed works fine on the airsoft ones just dont try it on a real one :)

Hi all

Would any one like a full stock cyma AK it is brand new and it has only been on display for 2 days, has a scratch on the pistol grip so i cant send it out to customers as it has been unsealed, £75 plus postage , never used email me though my website if interested

regards Paul

Actionhobbys 

My Website

How big is the strach on it?

I saw on airshooter they say they have this gun with full metal reciver? are my eyes deciveing me? if so, i bally having one....

it dose have a metal receiver , just opened a box from stock, good strong metal barrel , no wobble about the only thing plastic is the mags and fake wood what you cant tell apart, the finish is supurb but then i could be bias as i stock and sell them, if anyone wants full specs email on my My Webpage

i will cronograph one tomorrow to get the exact fps

Edited by titanwraith