CYMA CM028S (AK47S)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes it does.  both my TM aks and the CYMA AKs can do this

all you do is push the button and swing up not down.  very simple 

one problem it blocks the iron sights.  but this can be overcome by having to shoulder peice vertical which gives you an aiming window!  BONUS,

i do this all the time because i realy hate the way the aks feels when itsa underfolded.

Yes it will do it but its not designed to, depends if you want to look a spas on the skirmish field :)

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered my AK from http://www.airshooter.co.uk/acatalog/Low_Cost_Airsoft.html at 9.30am yesterday & my gun arrived via royal mail :o this morning a few minutes before 9am.Well done guys i am so impressed with the service.Apparently i got the last one in the shop but they are expecting another delivery with in 7 days!Any how on to the gun,the upper reciever is made of metal but the lower reciever {or main body}is plastic.The stock where the battery is kept is obviously a cheaper plastic than some companies use but that doesn't bother me to much as i intended sticking a wood kit on the gun anyway.As i write i'm charging up the 8.4v 1200mah battery using my slow charger rather than the speed charger that comes with the gun.A follow up report about performance when the battery is charged.I think it's worth pointing out that in the box comes a battery,battery fast charger,a sling{not brilliant but better than a double eagle sling}about 200BBs{white,not the cheapo yellow ones}a forward sight adjustment tool,the gun & a high cap magazine.Rather suprisingly when i emptied out the wrapping i also found a bubble wrapped bag of BBs,about 2-3000 of them{look like excels,like the 200 BBs in the box!}so thanks to the folks at airshooter.

Over all impression at this stage,i can see why this gun is cheaper than a TM gun but for the money, £101.45 posted i'd say it's a reasonable quality gun.You can get them a lot cheaper but http://www.emaxinc.com/akmeaiauelae.html didn't have them in stock when i was ready to order.emaxinc charge $31 for postage so the total cost of the gun is about £52 posted to the UK.However when i made an email inquiry i recieved a rather short terse reply{guess they don't need my money?}.More to follow?It may be worth pointing out that this is the first cheap AEG i have bought & while i'm not expecting a lot from it the reviews on this site have been quite good about the gun so fingers crossed?

Edited by rolling-thunder

I'm picking my third up for a friend to use on Saturday :)

Cheaper than £85.00.

Remember actionhobbys.co.uk will beat any price as long as they have it in stock (be carefull there are new shops popping up that have very low prices but NO stock, they do this just to draw you onto the site).

One thing I will say is that the ammo is expensive at action but I bet hed price beat that too if I asked.

rolling thunder you are lucky you got it so quick. I ordered mine on sunday and I still haven't got it.

It might be because i phoned my order in.I've found that in most circumstances i end up waiting longer if i order online & when i phone i can check that there's stock in.I powered my AK.28 up last night & put a few rounds through it.I'm not so optimistic anymore,i was quite impressed with the power,range & fire rate.I'm not one of those people who requires the rate of fire of a mini gun & to be honest i'd prefer a more realistic rate of fire but i'm happy enough with the gun & i might be looking at others in the range of similar quality of build.Not bad for a fraction over £100. :D

Just out of interest, how big have your order's been? Paul's always thrown in a bag of 2000 for free when I've ordered from him

Yeah me too,

but the fact remains the ammo is expensive :)

EDIT: Forgot to mention he has some new 0.2's at a cheaper price :P

Edited by ninjabadger
  • 3 weeks later...

Just had a full day skirmishing with my CYMA (with TM hop and systema barrel) it was really impressive. the motor and gear box sounds a bit more clunky than my TM, but for £100 i'm not going to moan, i'll be interested to see how long it lasts (my TM spetz has lasted 2 years and 150k rounds so far, so if it manages half that i'll be more than happy)

Hey, I've just bought this as my first airsoft gun. No problems with the cyma mag on mine, or the air nozzle, as far as i can tell. But when I took it out of the box, the foresight assembly was set at an angle. I've tried screwing it back in at the correct angle but now the screw hole has worn and the problem is even worse, as the whole foresight just wobbles about. Shouldn't be too difficult to fix, just wondering if anyone else has had this problem with theirs.

Hey, I've just bought this as my first airsoft gun.  No problems with the cyma mag on mine, or the air nozzle, as far as i can tell. But when I took it out of the box, the foresight assembly was set at an angle. I've tried screwing it back in at the correct angle but now the screw hole has worn and the problem is even worse, as the whole foresight just wobbles about. Shouldn't be too difficult to fix, just wondering if anyone else has had this problem with theirs.

It seems you stripped the threads. Happens easily on both TM and CYMA :( '

If it's not to badly stripped use some loctite, otherwise:

Do you have the tools to retap that size hole?

Other than that you might have to get a new outter barrel.

Hmm, I don't think those pics were hosted on my photobucket account, probally just imageshack which I believe deletes images after XX amount time.

Sometime today I'll get them into my photobucket account, that should fix it.

Edited by Hustie