Merry x-mas, What did you all get?

shadow

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cause I'm a Jew

Infact I'm a Christian, and my religion we do everything by the Bible, and the bible has no date of when Jesus was born. Simple.

It's weird, how all Atheists celebrate Christmas, even though they don't believe theres a God there. I think those idiots should have a good think when they're celebrating.

...is Christmas just about presents? Or is it about celebrating a God born on the 25th?

Cause I'm a Jew

Infact I'm a Christian, and my religion we do everything by the Bible, and the bible has no date of when Jesus was born. Simple.

It's weird, how all Atheists celebrate Christmas, even though they don't believe theres a God there. I think those idiots should have a good think when they're celebrating.

...is Christmas just about presents? Or is it about celebrating a God born on the 25th?

For me? It's about the presents, and having a massive pi**-up during the most depressing time of the year. Eat drink and be merry, for tomorrow the weather will be quite poo.

*Puts party hat on tAq*

Cause I'm a Jew

Im all about the presents, I could care less about a guy that may have not even existed.

Well, my dad knew I couldn't afford any presents, and even though I told him not to get me anything he got all kinds of stuff for me. Then he and his g/f yelled and screamed at me on how I was inconsiderate and didn't get them anything. I re-explained that I had no money.

After a few fights, a bent stop sign, tripling the speed limits in hope that I would die on my way home, a late-night guitar jam and cuts on my arms and almost slit wrists later, I don't have much to show. I ruined x-mas for everyone so I don't know.

I guess you all are lucky to be fortunate enough to have normal families.

Maybe I should have stolen some presents.... :(

Well, my dad knew I couldn't afford any presents, and even though I told him not to get me anything he got all kinds of stuff for me. Then he and his g/f yelled and screamed at me on how I was inconsiderate and didn't get them anything. I re-explained that I had no money.

After a few fights, a bent stop sign, tripling the speed limits in hope that I would die on my way home, a late-night guitar jam and cuts on my arms and almost slit wrists later, I don't have much to show. I ruined x-mas for everyone so I don't know.

I guess you all are lucky to be fortunate enough to have normal families.

Maybe I should have stolen some presents.... :(

Sheesh man, you're like Debby Downer from SNL...

Archived