is a M1911 war upcoming ?

airsoft-collector

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After comparing my TM Hi capa and WA Kimber, I'd rather get the WA 1911 Magna Tech and put a metal slide on it. ;)

Except the WA magazines are so damn expensive. Speaking of which, why the hell are KSC USPc mags so damn expensive compared to the other KSC mags?

davedawg123 Posted Today, 12:45 PM

BAHH... I don't see what makes it any more special than the KSC USP, besides the fact that I want it. Sheeet. Make it $100 like the USP please. 

Well the Japanese version of the USP is $149 on WGC. So im sure (just like there other guns) that they will make a Tawain Version and it will be like $50 less.

Hmm. IF WE were to make it, I would almost consider the TM inners with the WE outers..

However, there will still be Sheriff, PRIME, PGC et al to contend with too. Maybe even Tanio Koba.. but dear lord! not an effing 'Cyclone barrel" please!

No dates, so far, on the TM - Didn't Far East say they'd announce something at the next Black Hole show?

Cheers.

yup sometime around the 21st-22nd till a release date is announced and i think i read somewhere its estimated that it'll be the end of june/july. i cant see it being much longer as they've added an ad to their website and they dont usually do that unless somethings reasonably close to release

its still too long to wait tho. my cheap m1911 itch needs scratching and i wont be tempted by anything other than a tm. if the quallity of their recent pistols are anything to go by it should be a nice piece.

Archived