is a M1911 war upcoming ?

airsoft-collector

But I just wonder whether the TM or the KSC will have better aftermarket parts for it...

Well, measuring by sheer number of aftermarket parts, I bet Marui will be the winner. But since both guns are 1911s, which is a platform lots of parts manufacturers are used to pushing different tidbits for, both guns will get the essential upgrade & reinforcement parts in fairly short period after actual gun release. I bet it takes a month, tops.

Hmmm, the idea of 1911 .45 GBB which actually spits big BBs might sound cool for some, altough 8mm´s skirmish ballistics aren´t that great. Then again, Marushin has their selective & devoted buyers anyway, so I doubt Marushin isn´t really seriously competing in the same market segment as Marui or KSC. How does that Marushin´s new blowback mech work? Anyone have experience with their Automag GBBs? Altough, that gun is such huge, that it´s not probably the best reference anyway...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't find the KJW 1911 in HONG KONG. :(

As for KSC vs TM... I am almost certain that the TM will win in the long run, given the abundance of parts that will be available...

KJW colt .45 - isn't that the one at airsoft armouries?

Well i'd go for KSC. They're glocks worked great for me, whereas TM pistols seem a bit tacky to me. Even if it has 14 bbs i'd still go KSC. Although theres more chance of a metal kit coming on the market for the TM.

Or a full metal, green gas drinking WA when i win the lottery/start earning big.

also, the chances of KSC going for a KWA metal slide/barrel version without the trades will encourage a lot of the bargain hunters to go with them- I find KSC guns a bit hit-and-miss, personally- adore the beretta range, but find some of their other offerings inexcusibly below-par- but a KWA metal slide varient for under $150 might find its way into my gun bag :)

Maybe I was lucky/unlucky, but the one I tried was better than the TM...

Although, I wouldn't argue the fit and finish were better - I agree a metal converted TM would be BETTER than a WE or HFC, just a LOT more expensive.

Cheers.

Archived