is a M1911 war upcoming ?

airsoft-collector

i just finished to "read" all the new japanese mags.

It seems that after the glock war, after the SVI/Hi cap war... a 1911 war is coming.

Final version of the KSC is shown, 14 bbs, 750 gr, 15mm piston for hard kick Commercial Military 68 ms with 0.2 and JAPANESE gas 17325 yen

Marui will release soon, 26 bbs, 798 gr... no more details 17640 yen

and i just found that Marushin has finished prototypes of the 1911 Operator in 8MM blow back, 8mm, 8bb's, rail frame, i'll post latest pictures tomorow.

what do you think guys, is there a M1911 war upcoming ?

One thing is sure to me, war is over for WA ...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe, can't say I remember a Glock war, though.

Also, I'm not sure many people buy a TM Hi-Capa INSTEAD of a WA SVI or KSC STi - They might buy one when they wouldn't have bought either of the others, but instead? Not unless it's the basis for a big upgrade project.

I suspect the cheap TM will appeal to many potential 1911 owners, but will it steal hardcore 1911 lovers away from WA's more expensive models? I really don't know and will it be any better than WA's Magnatechs?

The KSC is interesting, but only 14 BBs? Can't see that appealing greatly, maybe to someone who wants a good looking 1911 replica for a WW2 loadout, but doesn't intend to shoot it much.

Is it war? Maybe, maybe not, certainly a lot more choice in 1911s, just a shame the 1911's such a dull gun :(

Why can't they give us something genuinely new? Like a full size S&W 4506 style, Springfield XD or the new S&W M&P?

Cheers

Why can't they give us something genuinely new? Like a full size S&W 4506 style, Springfield XD or the new S&W M&P?

QFT. I'd love to see a 4506 in chrome for Reservoir Dogs impressions. Easiest loadout you'd ever get: black suit, ballistic shades and a 4506. Sorted.

Personally, the KSC sounds the least desirable of the upcoming guns, unless you're so milsim obsessed you want a lower ammo capacity to match the real steel. And even then, why not just short load WA or TM mags? And, if WE/HFC/KJW/etc stay true to form, we can expect full metal copies of the TM to follow soon.

That said, I don't think we've ever seen a "war" with anything. I mean, every manufacturer makes an M9/92F, but there's no war to it. Different makes appeal to people with different requirements. Same thing will probably happen here.

:zorro:

Yeah it's possible, but some manufacturers put the BB:s in a single stack. For example my old Tanaka P220 had this kind of magazines and they only held something like 12. Just sayint it's not necessarily a mistake.

I don't think 14 is that bad... You just have to get more magazines to achieve the same ammo capacity.

-Sale

meaning that KSC sells more magazines.

I find it strange though that 14... I mean. they can get 15 from the M945.

But then, KJW had wat... 13?15? from their FMV Single stacker M1911Ax?

I'm fine with the 14 round magazine, honestly. Give me justification to buy more mags. :D

But I just wonder whether the TM or the KSC will have better aftermarket parts for it...

Knowing my luck, I'll drop a whole load of money on the gun and then HFC releases a full metal version that's as high quality as their M190.........

I was originally planning on getting the KSC, but now that I think about it, maybe TM is the way to go. Better hop up, from reviews their recent GBB's seem to perform better in terms of power than KSC's latest, aftermarket companies love TM so in the long run they'll probably have more extras available, and ~25rds vs 14. What advantage would KSC provide? The only ones I can think of at the moment is that KSC might be cheaper, and might be built from better plastic material (love the KSC HW stuff) if TM doesn't make a metal frame.

here we are, first the picts of the Marui M1911A1, than the Marushin Operator, later today the KSC M1911

Marui 1911 page1

Marui 1911 page 2

Marushuin operator page1

Marushin operator page2

In that second page of the Marushuin version: does it look like it has 2 dust covers to you? One outer and one inner?

and what about that information on the power of the upcoming KSC m1911a1? did someone write 68ms on japanese gas? how much power does that equal on GG/Pr0pane? and again about the 15mm piston? in what other KSC model is it used so that one can compare the kick of the gun?

generally the first and obvious advantage of the KSC model is that it has a release date and will be the first to reach the market, as so probably lots of these guns will be sold because people just won't wait for the TM ;)

Archived