New Hyperstealth pattern

Nigther

But the price of them areas follows:

Shirt: $A.RM

Trousers: $L.EG

:P

I was under the impression that the problem was with people ripping off those cuts and patterns, not the new stuff....

EDIT: (Unless $70 Canadian is only about $35 US... which I would find hard to believe. Maybe $45 or $50.... *Goes to lookie at XE*)

EDIT: It's between $60 and $65 US. $63 and change when I looked, just now.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are only making 240 uniforms in 12 different color schemes - that is why the price is high. To get 12 color schemes (2 patterns - 6 color schemes) done in the U.S. would have required 1500 uniform minimums of each color and a cost to us of $1.3 million dollars - We're still cheaper than Crye - Multicam

We are only making 240 uniforms in 12 different color schemes - that is why the price is high. To get 12 color schemes (2 patterns - 6 color schemes) done in the U.S. would have required 1500 uniform minimums of each color and a cost to us of $1.3 million dollars - We're still cheaper than Crye - Multicam

I really like the pattern bt i dont think ill have to money to make an order before you sell 240 sets. This is nto a one time production run is it?? I think the price is great. Especially after just finishing my Multicam Set. :) I just finished looking at a review of some of your camo in another thread. He had some pretty good pictures. Looks like the camo works pretty well.

This (Spec4ce and SpecAm - 240 sets) is a marketing run - we determine which colors are going to sell to calculate future run numbers, it also allows the customers (law enforcement - military) to evaluate actual single uniforms for team use in future orders.

SOPAT will not be available outside of military special forces teams.

• 1 month later...
We (HyperStealth) are now sold out of the Spec4ce Woodland Uniforms.

Does that mean that things have gone well enough to consider going into full production for certain patterns/styles, or is simply the end of the run and you hand off to whichever military/civilian producer is willing to licence one or all of the patterns?

I was interested (like, VERY interested) in the stuff, but find it hard to commit to buying the first run of anything, or premium clothing by mail order (the chances of anything fitting me without trying on at least 3 different sizes first is slim to non-existant).

Does that mean that things have gone well enough to consider going into full production for certain patterns/styles, or is simply the end of the run and you hand off to whichever military/civilian producer is willing to licence one or all of the patterns?

I was interested (like, VERY interested) in the stuff, but find it hard to commit to buying the first run of anything, or premium clothing by mail order (the chances of anything fitting me without trying on at least 3 different sizes first is slim to non-existant).

A full production run is 1,100 uniforms for just one color scheme. At this time we don't know what direction we take for the future of SpecAm or Spec4ce production beyond this first run. Our primary business is pattern design, not uniform manufacturing and sales, so we need to evaluate the business model after these uniforms have arrived and been shipped before I can give you a solid answer.

Guy, does the test run contain ion emitter in the collar?

From their website:

HyperStealth's New ECU (Elite Combat Uniform) with integrated Ion Emitter

(June 30, 2006, Vancouver, B.C.) HyperStealth Biotechnology Corp. discusses the new Elite Combat Uniform (ECU) style which will be used for the current limited production versions of SpecAm and Spec4ce pattern uniforms currently being printed and scheduled for assembly in July 2006.

DESTEX-Front.jpg

Full story here: http://www.hyperstealth.com/ECU/index.html

It seems that the disruptive patterns displayed on HyperStealth's pages have caused a momentary blindness and I didn't notice that this description _is_ for this particular test run, duh... Somehow I thought it discusses just future approach.

To be honest, there has to be something with those patterns... I found the shipping cost only after scanning the page for about thousand fifteen hundred eight times ;-)

When I took the photos of the production run cloth the camera had a problem getting the auto focus to lock onto the material!

I noticed they were a bit blurry - I had the same problem with some of the first pictures I took of my evaluation sets too.

Guy - I want that Mountain pattern so bad... Can you do a sim on this photo?

gallery_5157_230_141327.jpg

Archived