RedWolf Prevails!

Fuser

So, today my CA36K arrived. It's in great condition, everything intact (even the smell is great)...

There was no problem with customs, so RedWolf's new shipping choice is (temporarliy) "safe", even though I know this has already been confirmed.

I'll post some pictures soon :D

Sorry for starting a whole new thread and all but I'm just really excited as this is my first REAL AEG (My old Matrix AK doesn't count because it was a p.o.s.)

So, today my CA36K arrived.  It's in great condition, everything intact (even the smell is great)...

There was no problem with customs, so RedWolf's new shipping choice is (temporarliy) "safe", even though I know this has already been confirmed.

I'll post some pictures soon  :D

Sorry for starting a whole new thread and all but I'm just really excited as this is my first REAL AEG (My old Matrix AK doesn't count because it was a p.o.s.)

Glad to hear it

Also new gun smell ftw

Is Redwolf now doing more to remove the trade marks on guns and to permanently orangify the barrel tip?  (The trades might not have been an issue with your CA.)

Yeah, didn't have to worry about trades since its a CA, but they did get the orange flash hider on nice and tight (almost like its super-glued) and sent the original flash hider, too.

Good luck with your new AEG. Do tell us how it performs.

I just tested it a few hours ago with an Intellect 8.4V 1200mAh that wasn't fully charged. At first nothing came out after five shots and then 1 bb rolled out. My heart sunk, but when I ejected the mag and put it back in the gun suddenly fired beautifully. I shot it at a fence from about 30 feet and a BB bounced off my target and hit me in the chest (that's when I went back inside to get some goggles). I don't have any way to tell the exact fps, but out of the box I'd say around 320, 330.

Maybe I'll post some accuracy/grouping tests if I ever get around to it.

i dont think CA trades need to be removed cause they say classic army electric airgun or something, so it doesnt count? im not sure but enjoy the gun! i had the full size ca36 and i didnt really liek the length but the performance was beatiful! have fun dude!

i dont think CA trades need to be removed cause they say classic army electric airgun or something, so it doesnt count? im not sure but enjoy the gun! i had the full size ca36 and i didnt really liek the length but the performance was beatiful! have fun dude!

They have Armalite trades but they have the liscense for them.

um, not to be rude or anything, but wouldnt buying any classic army gun from the states be cheaper than buying from overseas, especially if you live in the states?

My friend Schaff bought a Classic Army G36 from evike and it costed him $325 w/ free shipping,2000 0.20G BB, BATTERY, AND CHARGER. From Redwolf it would be $321 for just the AEG without shipping. So yes i guess it would be cheaper buying Classic Army from the States than buying over Seas. :blink:

PS: Evikes packaging is not as good as Redwolfs, So you get what you pay for. :P

um, not to be rude or anything, but wouldnt buying any classic army gun from the states be cheaper than buying from overseas, especially if you live in the states?

Yes, you're right, and I was considering HotSpot or Evike, but I have always ordered from RedWolf in the past. I trust them, their shipping is great, and nothing is ever damaged.

• 1 year later...
Yes, you're right, and I was considering HotSpot or Evike, but I have always ordered from RedWolf in the past.  I trust them, their shipping is great, and nothing is ever damaged.

I feel very reluctant buying a gun from Hong Kong. Do you ever have any problems from customs? I know CA has liscences, but what about maruis? How do they protect the trades?

I'v bought all of my guns from Redwolf. All have arrived full trademarks intact, and only the AEGs have had the orange tips on. All of my orders got to the east coast within 2-3 days after I paid.

(this is without the trademarks covered up)

I feel very reluctant buying a gun from Hong Kong. Do you ever have any problems from customs? I know CA has liscences, but what about maruis? How do they protect the trades?

when i bought my m11 rail kit from redwolf, hong kong, it came with full trades,

i guess i was lucky , i hear alot of people lose their guns. Mainly because redwolf dosent do a good job of removing trades

I'v bought all of my guns from Redwolf.  All have arrived full trademarks intact, and only the AEGs have had the orange tips on.  All of my orders got to the east coast within 2-3 days after I paid.

(this is without the trademarks covered up)

Really? You got lucky. Will Redwolf cover trades for you? BTW, are you really in Antarctica? :P

NOTE: Edited for bad spelling

Archived